Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Douglas,

I forwarded your details on - I do hope that my colleague has managed to speak with you.

Kindest regards

Julia

Hi, Julia

Yes - had a phone call back and got explanations. Apparently our Group Organiser, who had taken allocations for the tour, thought that the later departure from Edinburgh would be best for us and not an overnight on the Wednesday at Gatwick.

Very disappointing - but appreciate that it was not JustYou who made the decision.

Thanks for your help.

Douglas.

Hi Douglas,

I forwarded your details on - I do hope that my colleague has managed to speak with you.

Kindest regards

Julia

[color=#0000CD

Hi, Julia

My Booking Reference is: 🅱A******(G)

My contact telephone number is:********. However just to advise that my telephone blocks calls from unlisted numbers.

I did try to speak to your Customer Services once before about a query and as I was part of a Group, I was then transferred to your Groups Department. I was then told that they could not deal with me direct for my query - it had to come from the Group Organiser.

Douglas.[/color]

Hi DouglasL

My colleague in our customer service team would like to discuss this with you directly.

Would you be able to send me your booking reference and a contact number?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi,

I am booked on the 5th of September departure for the Highlights of Tuscany Tour.

I am with a small group coming down from Edinburgh to Gatwick. Our flight schedule shows a departure from Edinburgh at 1345hrs - arriving in Gatwck at 1510hrs and then a departure from Gatwick for Pisa at 1810hrs - arriving at 2110hrs.

However, according to your Brochure, the flight from Gatwick is shown at 0920hrs. If correct, this would mean that the main group would be at Pisa whilst we are still at Edinburgh Airport. This would give them almost a full day more in Pisa, for the same price, that we are paying!! Who chooses the connecting flight schedule? I would have been happy to go down the night before and stay at a hotel at Gatwick Airport - if no suitable early morning connecting flight.:)