Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sheila,

Whilst I can't help directly with that request - I have been and spoken to a colleague who looks after flight upgrades and he will look at this for you.

Kindest regards.

Julia

Thanks a lot Julia. X

Hi Sheila,

Whilst I can't help directly with that request - I have been and spoken to a colleague who looks after flight upgrades and he will look at this for you.

Kindest regards.

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Brownowl,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not managed to speak to one of our advisors yet. We have been experiencing a very high volume of calls at the moment.

Is there anything I can help with?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I have booked a holiday to Kerala in October, and would like to try to upgrade on the return flight from Mumbai. Can you help please? Thank you. sheilax

Hi Brownowl,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not managed to speak to one of our advisors yet. We have been experiencing a very high volume of calls at the moment.

Is there anything I can help with?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi, I have been trying to ring the office today since 1.30pm but have been unable to speak to anyone, I have been on hold several times, the first time for 20 mins! I have tried all the numbers I can find to no avail. Is there something weong with the lines? I have never had to wait more than 2 mins before,

Thank you.