Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Lucinda' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'Lucinda' wrote:

Hi Julia

I was under the impression there was a new/revised brochure out around June. If so I haven't received anything yet 😞 and I'm ready to plan my next adventure

Thanks

Lucinda

Where are you thinking of going next?

PaulineD

Mayb thinking New Zealand and South Africa -but there are so many choices! What about you?

Lucinda

Quite fancy America Grand Canyon etc. or Canada!!

Hope work is going well.

Pxx

'PaulineD' wrote:

'Lucinda' wrote:

Hi Julia

I was under the impression there was a new/revised brochure out around June. If so I haven't received anything yet 😞 and I'm ready to plan my next adventure

Thanks

Lucinda

PaulineD

Mayb thinking New Zealand and South Africa -but there are so many choices! What about you?

Lucinda

'Lucinda' wrote:

Hi Julia

Thanks

Lucinda

PaulineD

Hi Lucinda,

Our 3rd edition brochure did launch in June 2013 - can you email me your address (jmorton@justyou.co.uk) and I'll have a look at why you haven't received it and make sure that one is sent out to you as soon as possible so that you can get planning!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Thanks

Lucinda