Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Puer aeternus

We'll let you hesitate about how you'll cast your vote until 29th September :)

Posts don't get published for various reasons and there have been a couple (just a couple!!) of posts which may be misread and cause offence and it is my duty to look after everyone.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I will try and not be so naughty! 😉

'Julia' wrote:

Puer aeternus

We'll let you hesitate about how you'll cast your vote until 29th September :)

Posts don't get published for various reasons and there have been a couple (just a couple!!) of posts which may be misread and cause offence and it is my duty to look after everyone.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

And a very good job you make of it, too. It must be a thankless task sometimes. Keep up the good work.

Denise

:shy::rolleyes:;)

Puer aeternus

We'll let you hesitate about how you'll cast your vote until 29th September 🙂

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

I'm sorry to hear that we don't have your vote at this years awards.

I did follow up your emails when I came across your post today - I've just been informed that someone has (quite literally) just spoken with you, if there is anything I can help with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia,

Yes, I have had a phone call - thought I might. I didn't expect a reply to my original enquiry by return because I had a query about the hotel. But I have learned that I can make the same enquiry before booking my next JY holiday which will be to Tuscany in 2014. It wasn't the sort of query the forum could answer.

Regards

Sylvia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

I did follow up your emails when I came across your post today - I've just been informed that someone has (quite literally) just spoken with you, if there is anything I can help with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Whenever I've phoned up I've always found them to be friendly and helpful, not trying to rush me. I'm hesitating about voting, ..... well some of my posts were not published! 😕

Hi Sylvia,

Kindest regards,

Julia

I have phone the office many times over the years and never had to much trouble getting through, but like Bob and Mick etc i do try first thing, I have never had to leave a message for a call back. I would also like to say the people on the phones have always been most helpful, never rude..

Cindy

'charleyhorse' wrote:

Why cant I get through to customer sevice by phone? I tried one evening last week, and after pressing several buttons, the message came on to leave my name and phone number and i would be called back when my call got through to the front of the queue. So I did that but heard nothing. Today i have spent much of the morning trying to call customer service. Again I have been told to leave my details for my call back, which today I have done twice and still have hard nothing. I have since called again but not got through to speak to anyone. Is there anyone there?? I am phoning the number as given on the website, as above.

Hi,

They are no better on emails either. I sent them one, using their webform, which they would have got on 15 June, still not had an answer 10 days later. Reminder sent yesterday, will see what happens to that. That is the main reason I am voting for another company in the travel awards.

Regards

Sylvia

Hi,

I have phoned customer service on a number of occasions, I have always found them to be very helpful, and courteous, If they have had to phone me back, they have always done so as soon as they can, no problems for me. JY customer service must have a very busy job especially at this time of year dealing with all sorts of customer queries.

I phoned this week to book so optional excurrsions on my next trip, like Bob phoned in the morning and had no problem getting through. The Lady that dealt with me was very courteous so no complaints from me.

Mick.