Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Mick - will pass on your comments

Denise, not always - there are a couple which I'm still working on!

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

I have been asking around the business to get some comments on your post and ...

Just You used to offer a number of departures from regional airports however we needed to have about 10 people on each flight to be able to offer competitive prices. The problem that we found was that we became spread too thinly. Over the years we have also seen a drop in the breadth of departures available from regional airports.

Knowing that not all customers want to trek to London for their holiday, we have been looking at offering our holidays from alternative airports, this year we have a selection of our most popular tours with dedicated Manchester departures. I have been told, depending on the demand of these tours, we will see this again in the first edition 2014 brochure available in September.

The community is a great way for customers to share their comments, and there are plenty of discussions happening on these boards that are creating conversations at Just You HQ as we try to look at more ways to offer customers what they want.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia.

I love the way we always receive prompt replies to all our posts!!!

Keep up the good work.

Denise

:D:D

Julia,

Although its good that you are doing the Manchester departures (I'm doing National Parks, Mount Rushmore, LBH on one of them) think JY should have spread them out more. All five of these departures seem to go in a 5 week window in september and October making it impossible to do two of them for those of us that do more than one JY holiday per year.

Mick

Hi Denise,

I have been asking around the business to get some comments on your post and ...

Just You used to offer a number of departures from regional airports however we needed to have about 10 people on each flight to be able to offer competitive prices. The problem that we found was that we became spread too thinly. Over the years we have also seen a drop in the breadth of departures available from regional airports.

Knowing that not all customers want to trek to London for their holiday, we have been looking at offering our holidays from alternative airports, this year we have a selection of our most popular tours with dedicated Manchester departures. I have been told, depending on the demand of these tours, we will see this again in the first edition 2014 brochure available in September.

The community is a great way for customers to share their comments, and there are plenty of discussions happening on these boards that are creating conversations at Just You HQ as we try to look at more ways to offer customers what they want.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Morning all.

Just a thought ~~ there have been lots of comments regarding lack of holidays departing from the North West.

Have any of your "boffins" thought of looking at records to see what percentage of holidaymakers actually do travel from other areas of the UK to take a flight from Heathrow/Gatwick?

It could yield interesting facts, perhaps, which might influence JY to give we Northerners more of a selection on holidays.

However, I can understand that price could have some bearing on factoring in the departures. Do airlines give JY/Travelsphere discounts on the number of passengers per flight?

I certainly don't object to flying South, especially if the return flight enable me to catch the next shuttle North and not have to arrive late and travel to an hotel for an overnighter!!!!

I'd be very interested in your comments.

Thanks.

Denise

:thumbup::thumbup: