Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Will, I can't imagine the powers that be at JY paying for their staff to stay in 5 star hotels whilst researching holidays or travelling business class either!!

Wonder what other suprises you'll have in store for us come Sept and the full 2014 schedule!

Cheers,

Bob

PS in case you didn't see, I've booked CR/Nicaragua for next March and am hoping to do China in Sept next year, very excited!!

Hello Will

Yes we did fly economy and this was one of the most comfortable long haul flights for a long time there and back thank you BA.

Regards

Lillie.

plus we fly economy!
Hello Julia

Thank you for your reply and passing my questions on to Will.

Hello Will

Many thanks for your answers. I know the request for Florida came from the forum whilst on the coach one day wondered how it all came about now I know. I did enjoy the holiday very much we had a lovely lady guide Kim Valencia her vast knowledge came in handy on more than one occasion also our tour driver Vincent kept us all safe at all times

Thank you for operating this tour.

Regards

Lillie.

I guess it is just like 'business travel'! We secretaries/PAs always think that our bosses are having a wonderful time when they travel on business to exotic locations, but I know that all they see is the airport/hotel and offices they visit for meetings etc.

Jaya

'marks' wrote:

Will,

So some lucky employee at JY gets to try out all the holidays.

Maybe i should quit working in the NHS!!!

Keep up the good work Will!

Mark

it's not one employee who does them all! and believe me, it's not like a holiday - it's a lot of walking around hotels with clipboards, checking fire escapes, working out how the place can cope with 30 people arriving at once etc.

Will,

So some lucky employee at JY gets to try out all the holidays.

Maybe i should quit working in the NHS!!!

Keep up the good work Will!

Mark

Hi Lillie,

let me give you a little background on how the tour was born.

Its routes were on this very forum, people had suggested a Florida tour and had also suggested certain elements that they were very keen on (Everglades, Keys, Dolphins etc).

After that we had a brainstorm here to pull together a basic itinerary, using the experience of some seasoned Florida travellers here at Just You HQ.

After that we spoke at length with tourism representatives from the various regions of Florida and made some tweaks to the itinerary accordingly.

Once that was done, one of my colleagues flew out to Florida and did a condensed version of the tour which included visiting every hotel, checking the location was suitable, health and safety, making sure everything was the standard we need. And also driving in between all of the destinations to make sure that the driving distances were sensible.

Following that visit there were a couple more tweaks made and it went on sale.

I hope that gives you a bit of insight! glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday!

Hi Lillie,

JY Will, who works on putting together Just You holidays on a daily basis, is going to tell you all about it....

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia

Just a few questions. Having returned from this brand new tour, I am interested in how Just You having decided to set this tour up, in how the hotels are chosen, who inspects the rooms and the facilities inside them. Is there someone who travels and times the distances between the hotels. Do they check the nearness of places to eat and shops please

I did enjoy the holiday but sat on the coach wondering how and who and curiosity has now got the better of me

Regards

Lillie..