Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
For me getting to Gatwick is more convenient than Heathrow - I can get a train direct from Luton to Gatwick. To get to Heathrow it is National Express coach as I do not fancy using the underground whilst carrying luggage. But having said this, I would put up with the inconvenience of getting to Heathrow if there was a holiday I really wanted to go and the flight was from there.

Jaya

Hi,I have taken my first holiday this year with JY, enjoyed it so much I have booked a second holiday. I would also like to see more flights from Manchester or Liverpool, not too bad getting a connection to Heathrow, to take a holiday However Gatwick is not an opton as not so easy to get to, so any holidays from Gatwick that I would like to take with JY I have to pass up,
I do hope there are more departutes from Manchester or Liverpool

next year. It was disappointing to see them removed from this year's brochure. I had hoped to do the Cilento Coast from Liverpool but had to change my plans when I discovered it was no longer available.

Hi Julia, I can't wait!!!

I've noticed a number of new holiday dates for 2014 on the system over the last few days - South Africa and Australia among them. Hope your travel advisors are very busy in the coming weeks!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Ruth,

Our preview brochure has now been sent to the printers and our team upstairs are busy loading all the dates on to the system. Over the next few days/week you'll see a even more tours with 2014 dates added.

A quick note to Bob - can you guess what I've seen in the reservations system? A certain holiday should be available to you very soon!

Kindest regards,

Julia

I see there are now 11 holidays with dates for 2014 on the website!! Looking forward to the rest of the 2014 dates being released to get some travel ideas for next year 🙂
Haha,

Couldn't agree more. I just can't wait till i graduate in 2 and a half years) when i can explore beyond Europe.

Thanks

Mark

Thanks Mark. I am glad you agree with me. Enjoy life while you can and have the energy to do so. Good luck with your studies and happy travelling. By the time you reach my age, you will have seen the world!

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

Completely agree with your philosophy- i am just glad i discovered it at 21 and not later on in life!

Thanks and good luck with your treatment.

Markx

Hi Bob

I totally agree with you. I decided to travel more and enjoy life after I was first diagnosed with cancer. I thought there was no point in saving hard for the future - might as well enjoy life while I can. Anyway nowadays we get 'penalised' for saving!!

Regards

Jaya