Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Oh well, all good things come to those who wait!

Will, as per i am sooo grateful for all your help.

Mark

'marks' wrote:

Oh no, got to wait till September?!?!?

fraid so! in general all of our new tours are released in September each year.

Oh no, got to wait till September?!?!?
'marks' wrote:

Hi Will,

Thank you for your post. It is so positive to know our posts are being read by the powers that be.

I am soo looking forward to your Slovenia tour- how long am i going to have to wait for it to be online?

With regards to your suggestion about linking destinations to the south of Croatia, i think it's a fantastic idea. Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina are both close by and if it gives us the opportunity to explore these countries, go for it. Being in the south, you could incorporate an island cruise around one of croatia's biggest islands?

Thanks for listening, Will!

Mark

Hi Mark,

that one will be online in September.

Thanks

Will

I may have mentioned this before re Slovenia but there is the opportunity also to go over the border into the Austrian Lake District which is absolutely beautiful. I am hoping it is a centered holiday as I am not a great one for loads of coach travel from hotel to hotel.

Keeping my fingers crossed on Montenegro!! :thumbup:

Hi RosieMo,

Thanks soo much- i appreciate it:)

Mark

'RosieMo' wrote:

As you asked so nicely, MarkS...

Yes, I would definitely be interested in Montenegro - maybe a two-centre holiday - a city and a beach area?

Please not a trip with lots of coach travel and just one night in each location!

I visited Slovenia when it was part of Yugoslavia, it would be interesting to see how it has changed in the past 30 years!

RM

Likewise:thumbup:

As you asked so nicely, MarkS...

Yes, I would definitely be interested in Montenegro - maybe a two-centre holiday - a city and a beach area?

Please not a trip with lots of coach travel and just one night in each location!

I visited Slovenia when it was part of Yugoslavia, it would be interesting to see how it has changed in the past 30 years!

RM

Hi Will,

Thank you for your post. It is so positive to know our posts are being read by the powers that be.

I am soo looking forward to your Slovenia tour- how long am i going to have to wait for it to be online?

With regards to your suggestion about linking destinations to the south of Croatia, i think it's a fantastic idea. Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina are both close by and if it gives us the opportunity to explore these countries, go for it. Being in the south, you could incorporate an island cruise around one of croatia's biggest islands?

Thanks for listening, Will!

Mark

Hi guys

At the moment we are working on our new offering in the north of the former Yugoslav countries, Slovenia.

We've listened to your views aired on the forum where Slovenia has been mentioned on several occasions by Just You customers and will soon be proud to introduce this beautiful destination of contrasts to the portfolio. Inspiring landscapes of mountains, lakes, and a beautiful 14 mile stretch of coast with a distinctly Mediterranean feel will greet you.

Montenegro also has much to offer and as has been mentioned can link up well with other former Yugoslav states such as Croatia as we do on our Travelsphere tour, Croatia, Montenegro & Albania.

We have previously offered Montenegro to Just You back in 2009 although at that time the prices we a little higher than some of our other popular areas and the demand was not as high as other areas.

We will certainly look into Montenegro for the future for Just You.

I would like to canvas the forums opinion further on linking the destination with southern Croatia with a stay in Dubrovnik?