Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi James,

Thank you for letting us know, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused.

Normally this booking reference is included - I've spoken to a few colleagues and the team are investigating why this wasn't included in your paperwork.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia/Tim/Will

I am going on the short break to Rome on 13th December flying from Gatwick with Easyjet. The information about the online check-in was in the final documents but the 7 digit booking reference was NOT. After a couple of phonecalls on Saturday and this (Monday) evening to the Customer Service department I got the booking reference and have successfully checked in.

James

'Mel wrote:

Dear all

I am off to Halkadiki today. Just to say I was able to check in online with BA yesterday and change seat etc. It really is very simple.

Best wishes.

Mel

Hope the trip goes well Mel. I wish I could check in online with BA for the flight to Pisa on Thursday. 😞

Dear all

I am off to Halkadiki today. Just to say I was able to check in online with BA yesterday and change seat etc. It really is very simple.

Best wishes.

Mel

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

Yes, the PNR will be on your final documents and they will be with you in plenty of time to check in online and print your boarding passes.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks so much ~~ efficient as usual!!

Denise

:D:D:D

Hi Denise,

Yes, the PNR will be on your final documents and they will be with you in plenty of time to check in online and print your boarding passes.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I have flown twice with Easyjet for Just You holidays - to Faro for Costa de la Luz and to Tel Aviv. Both flights were from Luton, hence my choice as it is local to me. The flights were okay with no problems.

Jaya

'Gwyn' wrote:

I do admit to being a bit of a snob as far as budget airlines go, but I have a lot of admittedly anecdotal evidence from younger colleagues and my own grown up children of lengthy airport queues to check luggage in, specifically with Easy Jet at Gatwick. I'm talking, for example, about my son waiting just over two hours at Gatwick this Summer just to check luggage in with EJ. Not the best start to a holiday. I'd rather be in a nice lounge somewhere, sipping coffee....

But I do hear what earlier posters are saying, so I will try to pluck up the courage to try a budget airline sometime!

Morning Julia,

I'm booked with Easy Jet for Christmas in Andalucia, flying from Manchester.

I looked on the documents I have so far received but cannot see a 7 digit booking reference beginning with E.

Will this only be printed on the final documents I receive prior to departing and will that be sufficient time to book and receive the boarding cards?

Regards,

Denise

:huh::huh:

I do admit to being a bit of a snob as far as budget airlines go, but I have a lot of admittedly anecdotal evidence from younger colleagues and my own grown up children of lengthy airport queues to check luggage in, specifically with Easy Jet at Gatwick. I'm talking, for example, about my son waiting just over two hours at Gatwick this Summer just to check luggage in with EJ. Not the best start to a holiday. I'd rather be in a nice lounge somewhere, sipping coffee....

But I do hear what earlier posters are saying, so I will try to pluck up the courage to try a budget airline sometime!

I have never flown by a budget airline, but I would give it a go if need be.

Cindy