Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Mick wrote:

Olive,

Even if you can check in online i find it better to do it at the airport as you are more likely to be sat with someone else in the JY group (not always though).

Mick

Thanks Julia - and everyone. I am hoping to be at the airport fairly early so hopefully should be able to get the seat I want (I do like an aisle seat!)

Olive,

Even if you can check in online i find it better to do it at the airport as you are more likely to be sat with someone else in the JY group (not always though).

Mick

As JY block book seats for us all....you cannot normally book in on line, I just get there early and never have had a problem getting the sort of seat I like. I don't feel the need to have to sit with some one from the group, and sometimes you are not near people in the group but JY do try to seat us all near one another.

Cindy

Hi Olive,

You will need to check in at the airport rather than online. If you let us know your preferred seat, we make a note against your booking which we will try to action closer to departure. However, whilst we will do our best to get this for you - we cannot guarantee it.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia - do you know if we'll be able to check in/book seats online before departure. (I'm off to US - National Parks etc. on 20th May)

Thank you - kind regards Olive