Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Many Thanks micheal- youv been most helpful 🙂
Ha ha, yes I do know what you mean - everyone's tastes are different of course but some nights were better than others in my opinion!

What's really good is JY will take you on an orientation trip around the town on your first full day there - the walkabout will take you into the centre and, as well as noting the historical sites they show you, also offers a good chance to make a mental note of where the bars are!! :)

Overall this is a really good holiday - one of the optional extras is a cable car ride up the mountain which I definitely recommend (but take a coat with you!). Hope you have a great time.

Michael.

Great thanks micheal- looking foward to it- the town is probably more my scene as organised entertainment might be a bit hit n miss! If u know what i mean, haha.

Thanks again

Hayley 🙂

'Hayles' wrote:

Excellent thankyou, i get on with all ages so its no problem for me.

Have a good rest of the day

Thanks again

Hayley

That's great, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time!

Sally-Anne

Excellent thankyou, i get on with all ages so its no problem for me.

Have a good rest of the day

Thanks again

Hayley

Hello Hayley

I did this trip 2 years ago, in fact it was my first JY holiday! I was one of the younger ones amongst my group but that made no difference whatsoever and we all had a great time - the holiday features some stunning scenery and you're in for a great time.

Just thought you'd appreciate a little tip - unless it's been changed since my trip, all evening meals are in the hotel and they organise various after-dinner entertainment. If any is not to your taste, Feldkirk town centre is a 20 minute, €10 taxi journey away. Me and a couple of others ventured out a couple of times and found some a decent 80s bar plus a few others. Bars were fairly busy and we found the atmosphere pleasant at all times.

Hope this helps!

Michael.

Hello, this is fully booked now, with 30 people.

It looks like you will be the youngest on the tour, everyone else is over 50, but don't let that put you off, you will be well looked after!

Sally-Anne

Howdy!

Hope your well.

Got a quick question or 2 for you...... How many are booked on to the heart of alpine europe trip leaving on the 26th june? And whats the age range for this trip too?

Many thanks

Hayley 🙂