Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Sussex wrote:

Hi Les,

I did this tour last year with Travelsphere and I would say a good pair of trainers would be adequate. There is very little rough ground to walk on. The last thing you want is to pack is something you don’t really need!

This tour has some early starts but they are worth it as the experience of seeing the magnificent sights of the National Parks will live in your memory for many a year.

Take plenty of memory cards for your cameras as you will take lots of photos both still and movie. Favourite for me was Bryce Canyon NP, Monument Valley, Arches NP and the Lake Powell boat ride. But having said that, every day is awe-inspiring as they say.

Have a great tour.

Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm I will do that Trainers it is then, will 16 GB be enough SDHC card

Hi Malcolm, I'm doing this tour in Sept and I'm very grateful for your tip. I was reckoning that trainers would do the job ok. Glad you enjoyed it so much.

All the best,

Bob

Hi Les,

I did this tour last year with Travelsphere and I would say a good pair of trainers would be adequate. There is very little rough ground to walk on. The last thing you want is to pack is something you don’t really need!

This tour has some early starts but they are worth it as the experience of seeing the magnificent sights of the National Parks will live in your memory for many a year.

Take plenty of memory cards for your cameras as you will take lots of photos both still and movie. Favourite for me was Bryce Canyon NP, Monument Valley, Arches NP and the Lake Powell boat ride. But having said that, every day is awe-inspiring as they say.

Have a great tour.

Malcolm

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Les,

There are 27 travellers booked on this tour, ages from early-fifties through to early-eighties so a great mix.

We would recommend that you take sturdy walking shoes with you on this tour so walking boots would be fine.

Have a great trip.

Kindest regards

Julia

Thanks Julia I am indeed looking forward to it, best wishes Les

Hi Les,

There are 27 travellers booked on this tour, ages from early-fifties through to early-eighties so a great mix.

We would recommend that you take sturdy walking shoes with you on this tour so walking boots would be fine.

Have a great trip.

Kindest regards

Julia

Hi Could you tell me what the numbers are for this trip please

and should I pack walking Boots

many thanks Les