Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Many thanks Julia.

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Ann,

There's been a few more bookings:

There are now 31 of you booked on this trip (27 female/4 male) and there is no change on the age ranges (so early-thirties to mid-seventies)

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia,

Is it possible to get an update of numbers etc for this trip.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Ann

Hello Claire,

Have just posted a message on the other board. I'll ask Julia is she can pass our emails to each other and look forward to seeing you in September.

Kind regards

Ann

'Ann wrote:

'Clairevt' wrote:

'Ann wrote:

Thank you Julia, it does sound like a good mix.

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Ann

I've just booked for the 10th Sept trip. I live in Dorset, are you in the area? Perhaps we could meet up before we go if we're near each other?

Claire

Hello Claire,

I'm in Berkshire. We could always arrange to meet up at the airport and have a drink and chat before departure if you like. If you'd like to change emails as well that would be great.

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Ann

I'm happy to meet up at the airport for a pre-trip drink.

I'm also happy for my email to be passed to you.

Kind regards.

Claire

'TrevorW' wrote:

'Ann wrote:

Kind regards

Ann

Hello Ann.I am also on this trip and it looks like the men are in the minority as is normal.This will be my third trip with Justyou and the have been wonderful experiences.I look forward to meeting you and the other travellers at Heathrow.

Trevor

Hello Trevor,

Yes, I see that at the moment (well the other day) 26 are on the trip with 22 being female. Good age range though - 30s to mid 70s.

Look forward to seeing you at Heathrow. I'm sure we'll all have a wonderful time. You're one trip up on me, this will be my second. I did a short trip to Luxembourg a few years ago.

Kind regards

Ann

'Clairevt' wrote:

'Ann wrote:

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Ann

I've just booked for the 10th Sept trip. I live in Dorset, are you in the area? Perhaps we could meet up before we go if we're near each other?

Claire

Hello Claire,

I'm in Berkshire. We could always arrange to meet up at the airport and have a drink and chat before departure if you like. If you'd like to change emails as well that would be great.

Kind regards

Ann

'Ann wrote:

Kind regards

Ann

Hello Ann.I am also on this trip and it looks like the men are in the minority as is normal.This will be my third trip with Justyou and the have been wonderful experiences.I look forward to meeting you and the other travellers at Heathrow.

Trevor

'Ann wrote:

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Ann

Claire

Kind regards

Ann