Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Ben, I'll definitely pre-book then rather than have to take a large amount of cash with me. Can't wait, getting excited already!!

Cheers,

Bob

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Bob,

Apologies for the delay in replying; you are able to book that particular excursion in resort and would need to pay for it with cash. Alternatively, you can pre book it via our contact centre, in which case, you could use a debit or credit card,

I hope that helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Mick,

I hope you're well; to date there are 12 fellow travellers,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben,

Same question but for the Manchester departure on 23rd sept, whats the numbers so far ?

Mick

Hi Ben, that's great news - I always seem to book the popular tours!

Many thanks,

Bob

PS did you see my post about paying for the Grand Canyon/Monument Valley flights by credit card in resort or alternatively before we go?

Ben 11 years ago
Good afternoon Bob,

I trust you are well; to date there are 33 fellow travellers with just 6 places remaining, the tour has been cleared to operate 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben, another question - I know it's early days, but how many are booked on the 9 Sept departure so far and is it cleared to operate?

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Ben,

I'm also on this tour leaving on 9 Sept and the excursions sound amazing! I presume we can pay for the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley flights either before we go or by credit card when there? Someone said that helicopters don't fly to the bottom of the Grand Canyon any more, rather just fly above it - is that true? Just curious, as I did the three in one Grand Canyon trip on America's Golden West two years ago (helicopter, boat ride and bus trip) and would prefer just a heli ride over the canyon this time anyhow.

Cheers,

Bob

Ben 11 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thanks for getting in touch, please see below details of the available excursions 🙂

Las Vegas by Night Description

A must-see! Prepare to be absolutely dazzled by the city whose lights beat them all! Get into the mood of this unashamedly brash neon city as we “Cruise” the world-famous ‘Strip’ and downtown area. Soak up the razzle-dazzle from your comfortable air-conditioned coach as we show you the lights and stop for some fascinating sights along the way, all with fascinating facts about this glamorous modern oasis in the desert.

Evening Tour - Minimal Walking

Price 23.00

Great Salt Lake city Description

Visit the shore of the Great Salt Lake, second saltiest body of water on the planet, and learn about its unique environment. Then move on to historic Park City, and old silver mining town, now a resort city, which still looks very much as it did in the 1800’s. Finally, tour the highlights of Salt Lake City itself.

Extended half day - Moderate Walking

Price 23.00

Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight

30 exciting minutes in the air over the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon. Words cannot adequately describe this incredible trip.

Minimal Walking - Scenic

Price 110.00

Monument Valley 4 wheel drive Description

The only way to see Monument Valley is on an authorized guided tour in a four wheel drive vehicle. We use the services of the Navajo Tribe of Native Americans, who will teach you about their heritage and culture, as well as show you the incredible scenery in Monument Valley itself.

1½ hours - Moderate Walking

Price 33.00

Lake Powell cruise Description

A very relaxing way to spend an afternoon, looking at the surreal landscape of Lake Powell from the water and getting up close to some of the multi-coloured rock formations in what was once the Glen Canyon before the damming of the Colorado River at the town of Page.

1½hours on the lake - Moderate Walking - Scenic & Relaxing

Price 35.00

Monument Valley flight Description

Fly over Monument Valley, Lake Powell, the Rainbow Bridge and part of the Grand Canyon on this breathtakingly beautiful flight.

Approx. 1¾ hours - Minimal Walking

Price 275.00

Snake River Float Trip Description

This 13-Mile Scenic Float is a section that is west of the town of Jackson, nestled between the Grand Teton National Park and the Bridger Teton National Forest. Opportunities to spot a moose wading in a back eddy or an osprey diving in the river for a cutthroat trout are abound with the snow capped Tetons as your backdrop, so be sure to bring your camera for this trip. Binoculars are supplied for each boat along with snacks and juice, with baked goods coming fresh from the Jackson Hole Bakery, a local favourite.

3 hours door to door - Minimal walking - Nature & Wildlife

Please Note : The weather in April/May and October/November can be very cold. Please make sure you have suitable warm clothing and shoes for this excursion.

Price 42.00

Kindest,

Ben

Good Morning,

I have booked on to the September trip and am begining to really look forward to it. As, for me,it is a trip of a lifetime i would like to make the most of the extra optional excursions. Is there a costed list on the site? Or if not please could you supply the deails and charges. Also, do you have to book all of them in advance? Is it posible to know if others are going too?

Many Thanks

AlisonJ M