Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Will, thanks for the info - looks like I'll have to wait till Sept to book anything as I don't want to book an existing tour only for something even more exciting (and possibly only be offered as a one-off tour) to appear in Sept!

Counting down the weeks,

Cheers,

Bob

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Will! Thanks for your reply, so I take it the May brochure and website update will only have tours for early 2014 and the full line up will be only available in Sept? Six months is a long time to wait without any clues!!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob,

May will have the 2014 dates for our exisiting tours. New tours will be in September

Hi Will! Thanks for your reply, so I take it the May brochure and website update will only have tours for early 2014 and the full line up will be only available in Sept? Six months is a long time to wait without any clues!!

Cheers,

Bob

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Cindy, I have tentative plans mapped out for the next five years or so!! Although I do, of course, bear in mind that for various reasons they might not happen! I've the National Parks, Mount Rushmore and Little Big Horn booked for Sept, can't wait! The scenery should be wonderful and I love the US. Next year, I'm thinking of Costa Rica/Nicaragua (if it's offered) or Inspirational China, so we'll have to wait and see how things work out. Also depends on what treats Will and co have in store for us!

All the best,

Bob

Bob, I can't let any cats out of any bags just yet, but I am 100% certain you are going to be pleasantly surprised with what we have in store for the September brochure

Hi Mark, many thanks for your kind comments! I do try to be as honest, impartial and as helpful as possible! Jaya, I hope all goes well for you and you can re-book for next year.

All the best,

Bob

Hello everyone

I too intend to keep on travelling till the bank runs dry! Was disappointed about having to cancel my two hoildays this year, but I will definitely rebook them once I have completed my treatment. I will just be a bit behind crossing off my list, but something nice to look forward to.

Regards

Jaya

Mark

While money allows I shall keep on traveling, as I know one day the bank will be on empty but till then I am going to travel!!!!!! Ad of cours I shall post reveiws along the way.

Cindy

Having read many inspirational testimonies on this board, i am so glad i discovered this company when i was young! BGray and nixon, i love your reviews- keep them coming!

Mark

Bob

What a great selection of tours......you will need a spread sheet...LOL to work it all out on.

The world is your oyster so go and spread your wings and enjoy!!!

You never know we might BUMP into one another along the way.

Cindy

Hi Cindy, I have tentative plans mapped out for the next five years or so!! Although I do, of course, bear in mind that for various reasons they might not happen! I've the National Parks, Mount Rushmore and Little Big Horn booked for Sept, can't wait! The scenery should be wonderful and I love the US. Next year, I'm thinking of Costa Rica/Nicaragua (if it's offered) or Inspirational China, so we'll have to wait and see how things work out. Also depends on what treats Will and co have in store for us!

All the best,

Bob