Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ah Cindy, your twittering is one of the highlights of my day! Enjoy the break,

Bob

'Ben' wrote:

Hi Eric,

If you have a look next your username in any of your posts, you will see the icon :)

Kindest,

Ben

Good morning Ben,

Yes, found them now!!!!

Thanks

Eric

BOB

I think your right, so t worry I am away with hubby soon so you can have a break from my twittering on..

:angel:Cindy

Ben 11 years ago
Haha, Cindy 🙂

All the best for now,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben 11 years ago
Hi Eric,

If you have a look next your username in any of your posts, you will see the icon 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Whereabouts are these "little pepole" that you refer to when online. I cannot see them at all!!

Eric

Cindy you definitely have too much time on your hands!!

Cheers,

Bob

'Ben' wrote:

Haha, I see your making use of your smiley limit in a posting, I like it!!

It refers to whether you are currently online or not; highlighted blue then you are online, greyed out, you are elsewhere, maybe mowing the lawn or something :)

Hope this helped,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben:cool:

Of all the things I could think of, I never thought of that being the answer:shy: so that's another thing I have learnt today 😃 thanks for answering the question.

So at the moment I am showing blue 5 mins ago I was mowing the law and showing grey LOL?......:P

Cindy:angel:

Ben 11 years ago
Haha, I see your making use of your smiley limit in a posting, I like it!!

It refers to whether you are currently online or not; highlighted blue then you are online, greyed out, you are elsewhere, maybe mowing the lawn or something 🙂

Hope this helped,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben:

You know next to our name on a posting there is a little thing, I think it looks like a person:huh:

When I look at a listing of posting some people's person:huh: is highlighted blue to me, including my own person:huh: on my postings and other people's person:huh: is grey, there are more grey than blues:thumbup:

It doesn't relate to the amount of postings:dodgy: or a gender thing either:dodgy: so come on what does it mean if you have a blue person:huh: or a grey person:huh: just me being nosey and having to much time on my hands..lol: I must go and do some packing, or mow the lawn

Cindy :angel: