Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Denise,

Ahh thankyou for your kind words, they mean a lot; I am sad to be leaving but I am off on an adventure, new job, new county, new house, the works! I don't do things by halves!!

Re. Lake Como, the tour code will be SXICO and will be in the Christmas brochure that mails 15th April. This date is fast approaching so the tour will be being loaded into our reservation system imminently, I would think you could certainly look at booking it from the 5th April onwards, best thing to do is to give us a quick call around then or ask on here and my successor will be able to advise you in more detail.

Thanks once again and all the best 🙂

Ben

'Auntie wrote:

Good morning Ben,

Thanks for all your help. I'll make a note to give you a shout later in the month.

Kind regards

Denise

:(:s

Ben,

Sorry to hear you're leaving, you've done a great job and :thumbup: good luck to you in your new venture.

Before you leave, any news on the Christmas at Lake Como holiday yet, i.e. dates, or Reference Number?

If you have time, could you please pass on my details to your successor?

Sorry to be such a nuisance.

Luv,:heart::heart:

Denise

Good morning Ben,

Thanks for all your help. I'll make a note to give you a shout later in the month.

Kind regards

Denise

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Denise,

It will be featured in the April Christmas brochure with the tour will be available to book around the end of March. Do give me a shout nearer the time and I will be able to advise you if it is available yet, giving you an edge over everyone else before the brochure goes out!

Kindest,

Ben

Ben,

The best laid plans............ I tried to book this today but, unfortunately, it's not on the system yet and won't be until end of May.

I guess I'll just have to wait patiently until I get the go-ahead.

Thanks for all your help, anyway.

Denise.

Ben 11 years ago
Fantastic, glad I could be of help 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks Ben.

You've just made my day!!!!!!!!!

I'm booking this TODAY.

Denise.

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Denise,

I can confirm it will be the same hotel yes 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks for your speedy reply, Ben. The only other (important) question I have is:-

Is the Hotel in Cadennabia the same as last year, Grand Britannia Excelsior? If so, I'll be putting my name down tout suite!!!

Denise

'Ben' wrote:

Good morning!

No problem at all 🙂 the itinerary for the 2013 Christmas tour is as follows:

Day 1

Meet your travelling companions at the airport and depart on your scheduled flights to Milan. On arrival transfer to your hotel in Cadenabbia on Lake Como for a four night all-inclusive stay. There will be a welcome drink followed by dinner this evening.

Day 2 - Christmas Eve

Today we include a marvellous three-quarter day tour to introduce you to the charming lakeside town of Como, the largest on the lake, with free time to wander along the promenade and through the medieval quarter with its ancient city gates. We then will take a ferry boat trip to the picturesque village of Bellagio for free time to explore this delightful lakeside resort. During the evening you will be able to enjoy a festive Christmas Eve dinner and live music at your hotel.

Day 3 - Christmas Day

Enjoy a leisurely morning in the comfortable surroundings of your hotel today, before a special Christmas lunch at the hotel. Then why not go for an afternoon walk along the lakeshore before your evening meal. Or you can join in with the festivities at the hotel.

Day 4 - Boxing Day

Today we include a full day trip featuring a scenic coach journey to Tirano, followed by a spectacular ride on the Bernina Express. Journey’s end is the exclusive Swiss ski resort of St.Moritz (approx. 2 hours by train), before returning by coach to Lake Como. Tonight enjoy a farewell get-together dinner at your hotel.

This evening your Tour Manager will provide details of your return transfer.

Day 5

After breakfast transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben