Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Will

Thanks, that's very helpful.

Stuart

Hi all,

we will NEVER increase the price of your holiday once you have made your booking and paid your deposit.

Hope that puts your mind at rest!

Will

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Stuart,

I have forwarded this thread up to Will as he is best positioned to address it, he is out of the office till the end of this week but he will reply upon his return,

I trust you're well,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

Have you missed this ?

Any chance of an answer please ?

Stuart

Hi Ben/Will

With the recent fall in the value of sterling together with oil price increases, there has been a lot of comment in the newspapers suggesting that the price of overseas holidays will rise very substantially.

Some of your holidays are booked up to a year in advance, and I wondered if you could clarify the situation regarding price increases.

If I book a holiday and pay the deposit, does that fix the price, or it is still the case that Page & Moy/JY can increase the holiday price if their costs increase?

Also, if you do increase the price, and I decide the holiday is too expensive, will you (a) provide a full refund or (b) allow me to transfer to another holiday within the Page & Moy group without incurring the normal admin charge?

Sorry if this is spelt out somewhere on your website, but I can’t see it.

Thanks.

Stuart