Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mark,

It's going to be awhile before it makes it on to the website - as soon as it is live I will post a link on here for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

:thumbup:

Hi Mark,

It's going to be awhile before it makes it on to the website - as soon as it is live I will post a link on here for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia/Ben,

I am literally checking to see if this holiday is on the website every weekday i am THAT excited. I know it will appear in your September brochure but any idea when it will be online?

Ben- are you allowed to give me anymore details about the holiday?

Mark

'marks' wrote:

Thanks Ben fopr getting back to me. You have no idea how much this cheered me up at work today.

Bosuncat- i suggest we start a campaign to get them to include Montenegro as a destination as well hehe!

Thanks once again Ben!

Thanks from me too Ben. And I agree Mark! The only reason I didnt go for the new Croatia tour this year was that I am waiting to see what peeps think about the hotels, and the late arrival into Split and transfer.

Thanks Ben fopr getting back to me. You have no idea how much this cheered me up at work today.

Bosuncat- i suggest we start a campaign to get them to include Montenegro as a destination as well hehe!

Thanks once again Ben!

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch; the tour is still in the early planning stages and nothing has yet been confirmed, the third edition of the Just You Europe and Worldwide brochure is due out in June, I believe it will be featured in there 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Good morning Mark,

Thanks for sending this over and my apologies for not replying to your previous thread, must have been on the few that got away!

I can confirm that this tour is currently going through the planning process for 2014 so will be going ahead. It will include Lake Bled and other key sights within Slovenia.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks for bringing this up again Mark! Can you tell me Ben if the tour will be based in Bled with trips out from there or will it be an actual coach tour with several hotel bases? I hope it includes Kransjka Gora and Lake Bohinji.

Personally I would hope for a base in Bled or Kransjka Gora both of which have really nice hotels. There is so much to see in Slovenia with chances also to go across the borders to Austria and Italy.

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Mark,

Thanks for sending this over and my apologies for not replying to your previous thread, must have been on the few that got away!

I can confirm that this tour is currently going through the planning process for 2014 so will be going ahead. It will include Lake Bled and other key sights within Slovenia.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi,

I keep on replying to a previous thread however for some reason the thread does not reappear at the start of the forum. My question is about Slovenia. I know other people, including myself, have recommended this as a destination in itself and i was just wondering whether this is being given any serious consideration by JY?

It was offered as an xmas holiday and was fully booked and i know this years holidays are signed off already however as JY are in the process of adding tours for 2014 i was wondering whether any progress had been made.

Thanks

Mark

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-47942.html?highlight=slovenia