Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi,

I have managed to get a response to this - we will also be publishing this as a forum announcement...

From the 1st of May 2013 Easyjet have withdrawn the facility to check in for flights and receive a boarding pass at the airport. All passengers must now go on line to check in and print out boarding cards for both the outbound AND return flights. As you are travelling on an Easyjet flight YOU need to do this before travelling to the airport. This information can be entered and your Boarding cards printed from 30 days up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your outbound flight. The process is very quick and easy:

1) Go to www.easyjet.com and at the top of the screen is an icon that says Check in online.

2) You will be asked to enter your surname and your 7 digit booking reference which begins with an E. Fill these in and then tick the box that says you have permission and click Check-in Now.

3) A screen headed Advanced Passenger Information will come up and using your passport, you will need to fill in all the boxes. Once complete click Confirm.

4) You will now see a screen that has all of your flight information. Click on Boarding pass and then print. Don’t forget to print both passes for your outbound and inbound flights.

5) Keep your boarding passes safe with your passport and other travel documentation. When you arrive at the airport go to the Bag Drop desks if you have hold baggage or straight to airport security with your printed out boarding pass if you just have a cabin bag.

If you don’t have a printer, you can save the boarding pass and email it to yourself or someone else to print from a PC with printing facilities for example at work, a library or internet café.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for getting to this Julia:thumbup:

Have checked in online and it even allowed me to change my seat allocation on each flight as there is no way I could have coped with a middle seat that I was allocated. 😕

Hi,

I have managed to get a response to this - we will also be publishing this as a forum announcement...

From the 1st of May 2013 Easyjet have withdrawn the facility to check in for flights and receive a boarding pass at the airport. All passengers must now go on line to check in and print out boarding cards for both the outbound AND return flights. As you are travelling on an Easyjet flight YOU need to do this before travelling to the airport. This information can be entered and your Boarding cards printed from 30 days up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your outbound flight. The process is very quick and easy:

1) Go to www.easyjet.com and at the top of the screen is an icon that says Check in online.

2) You will be asked to enter your surname and your 7 digit booking reference which begins with an E. Fill these in and then tick the box that says you have permission and click Check-in Now.

3) A screen headed Advanced Passenger Information will come up and using your passport, you will need to fill in all the boxes. Once complete click Confirm.

4) You will now see a screen that has all of your flight information. Click on Boarding pass and then print. Don’t forget to print both passes for your outbound and inbound flights.

5) Keep your boarding passes safe with your passport and other travel documentation. When you arrive at the airport go to the Bag Drop desks if you have hold baggage or straight to airport security with your printed out boarding pass if you just have a cabin bag.

If you don’t have a printer, you can save the boarding pass and email it to yourself or someone else to print from a PC with printing facilities for example at work, a library or internet café.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Me again! I see that Easyjet are removing airport desk check in from 30th April, so you HAVE to check in online!! Presuming everyone knows.

As far as providing my passport details, I'm guessing this is information that I provide when I check in online? Or do I have to use a separate weblink for that? Sorry to ask but didn't recieve anything in my travel pack indicating this. Thanks

'sallyc' wrote:

Thank you Jean, I'm certainly looking forward to this trip.

Thanks Jan. Had forgotten about the hairdryer. Yeah they are pretty basic!!

See you soon Sally!! :thumbup:

Thank you Jean, I'm certainly looking forward to this trip.
Hi Sally

I did this holiday last year and loved it. I'm sure you will too.

The hotel is excellent with lovely, large rooms. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom attached to the wall but to be honest it is pretty basic and only good if you were rough drying your hair. If you have room in your suitcase, I'd recommend taking your own.

Enjoy!

Jean

With four weeks left to go (yay!), I've started thinking about what to take on this trip. Could anyone who's been before let me know whether the rooms have hair dryers? A quick search on the Internet hasn't produced an answer. Thanks
'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your patience, I can confirm that to date there are 23 fellow travellers on your tour.

There are currently 3 of you flying from Stanstead. You are quite right, there will only be an airport representative for 5 or more passengers.

It depends on who your Tour Manager is going to be (they shall be allocated in the next few weeks) and if they are based in Italy or flying out with the group as to whether travellers are met by the Tour Manager or a representative. Where possible we try to ensure that the Tour Manager meets the first arrivals but this isnt always possible. If the Tour manager is travelling with the Gatwick passengers then a representative will meet the Stanstead passengers at the destination airport and will take you to your hotel.

In respect of checking in online, you can do this if you wish, or you may check in at the airport, you must also supply your passport details and this must be done online (otherwise you will be charged if you leave it till the airport) however, this is made clear and how you can do it online in your 15 week paperwork.

I hope this helps?

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks Ben. I think it does. I was only asking how many people were going through Stansted because I hadn't used the airport before and I understand they don't have departure gates as such but zones.

Ben 11 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thanks for your patience, I can confirm that to date there are 23 fellow travellers on your tour.

There are currently 3 of you flying from Stanstead. You are quite right, there will only be an airport representative for 5 or more passengers.

It depends on who your Tour Manager is going to be (they shall be allocated in the next few weeks) and if they are based in Italy or flying out with the group as to whether travellers are met by the Tour Manager or a representative. Where possible we try to ensure that the Tour Manager meets the first arrivals but this isnt always possible. If the Tour manager is travelling with the Gatwick passengers then a representative will meet the Stanstead passengers at the destination airport and will take you to your hotel.

In respect of checking in online, you can do this if you wish, or you may check in at the airport, you must also supply your passport details and this must be done online (otherwise you will be charged if you leave it till the airport) however, this is made clear and how you can do it online in your 15 week paperwork.

I hope this helps?

Kindest,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, could you please email me your booking reference to btaylor@justyou.co.uk then I can let you know if you have to check in online or at the airport, I will of course answer the rest of your questions to :)

Kindest,

Ben

Just sent you an email. Thank you