Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Linda wrote:

Hi Lynda

I'm going on 4th June so I will probably be able to post a review when I get back, which may be of interest to you. I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Linda

Hi Linda,

I'm also going 4th June, Live in Derby so considered Manchester but opted to drive down and stay overnight in Gatwick on the Monday.

This is my first time on a JY holiday and really looking forward to it as have heard so many good things from friends.

Have also spoken to Amanda who is also on the 4th June departure, look forward to meeting you.

Regards John

Hi Lynda

I'm going on 4th June so I will probably be able to post a review when I get back, which may be of interest to you. I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Linda

'Linda wrote:

Hi! This is my first time going on holiday on my own and I'm excited but also very nervous! I'd like to ask you about the flights from Manchester to Milan option which I've booked. I'm hoping that like the main airport option there will be a member of your team to meet me at Manchester and then again at Milan to direct me to the transfer vehicle?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hello Linda

what date are you going on your holiday. I'm travelling on 25th June from Manchester. I've travelled alone before so I know you'll be fine.

best wishes

Lynda

Thanks for your reply James, very kind of you! :o)
'Linda wrote:

Thanks Julia!

It's mainly when in Milan that I will need the extra support of a Tour Manager and I'm so glad that this has been arranged.

Sorry to ask another question but do you know the transfer time from Milan to Lake Garda?

Hi Linda

I went on this tour in June a few years ago and flew from Manchester to Milan and there was a Just You representative at Milan airport. She wasn't the tour manager though as she was on the flight from Gatwick to Verona with the majority of the group.

The transfer time from Milan was about an hour and a half.

James

Thanks Julia!

It's mainly when in Milan that I will need the extra support of a Tour Manager and I'm so glad that this has been arranged.

Sorry to ask another question but do you know the transfer time from Milan to Lake Garda?

Hi Linda,

I can understand that you are nervous - but you really will have a fantastic time!

There may be an airport rep at Manchester if enough Just You customers are also getting the same flight but if not, don't worry - airline and airport staff will be very happy to point you in the right direction. I understand that there are a couple of other travellers on your departure flying from Manchester so keep an eye out for their Just You luggage tags - and make sure that yours is visible too!

When you arrive in Milan, I can confirm that there will be a Tour Manager or local rep at the airport to meet you.

Have a wonderful holiday,

Kind regards,

Julia

Hi! This is my first time going on holiday on my own and I'm excited but also very nervous! I'd like to ask you about the flights from Manchester to Milan option which I've booked. I'm hoping that like the main airport option there will be a member of your team to meet me at Manchester and then again at Milan to direct me to the transfer vehicle?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks 🙂