Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Tim

Great to hear from somebody who has booked this trip. At the moment there are 19 of us although I expect that will go up a fair bit over the coming months. I thought it was unusual for a JY trip to not have any meals included, particularly breakfast, however its certainly not put me off. It's just a case of having an idea of how many pennies to save for spending money. I have to say, the thought of sunning myself on a Hawaiian beach is keeping me going through these cold winter months!

Sally

Just You may be a few pounds more than Travelsphere, but the experience of travelling with Just You is marvellous. Most of the time, you do end up getting a lovely big room all to yourself - not a poky little room unless you are in a hotel which does not have big rooms. Most excursions are included and you do not have to worry about being left on your own whereas you may do so if travelling with a company which mainly caters for couples. I for one do not mind paying a bit more as you do not have to worry about anything and everything is taken care of from start to finish. Hawaii is beautiful and you will have a great time whether or not any meals are included or not!

Jaya

'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Sally,

My apologies for taking a while to come back to you.

You know we are always keen to introduce new tours and, subject to demand roll out more in the future. With these dedicated Just You departures, the price you pay guarantees that you will be staying in a room of your own and travelling with a group of other like-minded single travellers – a proposition that is not offered by Travelsphere.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Further to your reply above my partner has booked this tour with travelsphere for May and although she has paid the single suppliment for this holiday it does work out considerably cheaper than the same JY holiday. When she enquired before christmas there were at least 5 singles booked on the Travelsphere Aloha Hawaii tour so it is being used by singles and not exclusively by couples. As stated before she would rather had gone by JY at the time but this tour was originally not on offer.

Looking at JY and Travelsphere brochures it is the identical holiday.

Regards

Eric

I'm booked on this tour too, when I compared it to the Travelsphere one I looked at the Sept and Nov tours they were offering and added on their single supplement and it came out to only a few pounds different from the JY one, I agree its not cheap but I'm sure it will be a great experience
Ben 11 years ago
Good afternoon Sally,

My apologies for taking a while to come back to you.

You know we are always keen to introduce new tours and, subject to demand roll out more in the future. With these dedicated Just You departures, the price you pay guarantees that you will be staying in a room of your own and travelling with a group of other like-minded single travellers – a proposition that is not offered by Travelsphere.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

I have booked this trip for October this year and am very excited already. Can you confirm that none of the meals are included in this trip, not even breakfast, as this seems very unusual for JY. If this is the case, I am a bit perplexed as to why the trip is approx £1000 more than the identical trip offered by Travelsphere?

Thanks

Sally