Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 11 years ago
Morning everyone,

Seating isn't usually allocated on a seat by seat basis, we have a bank of seats, the Tour Manager will then leave passengers to choose which ever seat they wish, however if we get the request in early enough, we can sometimes reserve seats but only from our allocation of seats.

Kindest,

Ben

Wow Ben is giving us seat information now ..........you have opened the floodgates Ben LOL

Cindy

Ben 11 years ago
Hello Janet,

Just thought I would let you know that we have been able to allocate you seat 9D which is an aisle seat second row from the front. I hope this helps,

Have a great trip 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Good morning,

Apologies for the delay, I have been gathering answers to your questions :)

When I have flown in the past, I have always been asked to provide details of my passport to the airline. Is that something I need to do when travelling with you? - This is not necessary, the airline may ask you at check in to provide details but this is not always the case.

Do we get a choice of seat, as I get claustrophobic and need an aisle seat within the first few rows. (Sorry to be awkward) - We try our very best to pre seat you, but this cannot be guaranteed as we are given an allocation of seats for all Just You customers together, therefore what I advise is that you speak to the airline staff when checking in and have your current seat confirmed and if you are not happy with it, request a different seat if possible.

I hope this helps, and that you have a super time,

Merry Christmas :)

Ben

Hi Ben

Thanks for that.

Merry Christmas.:)

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning,

Apologies for the delay, I have been gathering answers to your questions 🙂

When I have flown in the past, I have always been asked to provide details of my passport to the airline. Is that something I need to do when travelling with you? - This is not necessary, the airline may ask you at check in to provide details but this is not always the case.

Do we get a choice of seat, as I get claustrophobic and need an aisle seat within the first few rows. (Sorry to be awkward) - We try our very best to pre seat you, but this cannot be guaranteed as we are given an allocation of seats for all Just You customers together, therefore what I advise is that you speak to the airline staff when checking in and have your current seat confirmed and if you are not happy with it, request a different seat if possible.

I hope this helps, and that you have a super time,

Merry Christmas 🙂

Ben

Janet

Just to say I have travelled with just you many times, and you are correct you cannot book in online as it is a bulk booking. I get to the airport early to book in and have never had any trouble obtaining an aisle seat, I am not a good traveller and would hate to be squashed against the window. Just mention this when you book in. I do now when I make my original booking over the phone with the girls in the office make this known and they mark it on my paper work. They CANNOT gaurentee that this will happen but they do try. You should find yourself next to or at least near a fellow traveller.

Cindy

Hello, I'm hoping to go to Israel for Christmas......anyone else out there doing the same ?:shy:
Ben 11 years ago
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch and please don't apologise about asking too many questions, I am happy to help.

Please could you send me your booking reference, I just need to check which airline you will be flying with,

Kindest,

Ben 🙂

Hi Ben

I am going to Calella for Christmas and New Year which will be my first trip with you and I am really looking forward to it.

Sorry to bother you but having received my holiday documents, I have a few questions.

When I have flown in the past, I have always been asked to provide details of my passport to the airline. Is that something I need to do when travelling with you?

What are the arrangements for checking in at the airport, as I seem to remember seeing that I should not check in on line? Do we get a choice of seat, as I get claustrophobic and need an aisle seat within the first few rows. (Sorry to be awkward)

Finally do you know if many people have opted to pay for the VIP lounge at Heathrow?

Apologies for all the questions.