Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Carol wrote:

Hi Ben/Will

Oct 7th 2013 would be OK but early 2014 would be better, any chance of this trip being a permament holiday in the brochure, there would appear to be alot of interest in it. Also, what would be the size of the group you envisage?

Carol 2

Hi Carol,

I imagine the group size would be somewhere in the 30s

thanks

Will

Hi Ben/Will

Oct 7th 2013 would be OK but early 2014 would be better, any chance of this trip being a permament holiday in the brochure, there would appear to be alot of interest in it. Also, what would be the size of the group you envisage?

Carol 2

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Eric,

They are in fact two separate entities, the new Just You version is solely for Just You customers. You say your partner has booked with Travelsphere, if your partner would like to amend their booking then the best thing to do is to make a call into our contact centre,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

I enquired a while ago with Will about Hawaii with JY and he stated that possibly one will take place in 2014.

My partner has now booked with Travelsphere to Hawaii in May 2013 because of no JY holiday in 2013. Aparently there are around 5/6 single travellers going at that time. With regards to this thread are JY combining this holiday with Travelshere now?

Eric.

BEN/WILL

TBH these days I would settle for a bounty! Twix, bag of maltesers, dairy milk, galaxy, yorkie, picnic, munchies, LOL well I am a woman... Obviously not all at once, well unless I am really stressed..

Will .....Ben wants both so good luck with giving him the manly hug, can we have photographic evidence to show its been passed along from us to him....

Now get back to work you two......and formulate me more holidays LOL......noooooooooo dnt the bank balance can't take much more !!!!!!

Cindy

Ben 11 years ago
I wasn't going to wade in on this discussion, but is there any chance of both? lol

Have a good evening everyone!

Ben

'nixon' wrote:

WILL

A group hug from us on here coming to you and you can pass it on to BEN in a manly way or just say many thanks if you would prefer LOL!!

Cindy

I think he would prefer a Mars bar

WILL

A group hug from us on here coming to you and you can pass it on to BEN in a manly way or just say many thanks if you would prefer LOL!!

Cindy

'Jaya' wrote:

'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Jaya,

The Kerala trip will be on 10th October 2013.

I hope this helps :)

Ben

Thanks Ben. I will put the date on the calendar in the hope I will be able to go though it would help if you are able to let me know how many days the trip will be for.

Really appreciate your help.

Jaya

I've caused poor old Ben so much extra work by mentioning these extra tours! Must pop downstairs and give him a Mars bar or something!

Jaya - Kerala will be 12 days

Thanks

Will

'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Jaya,

The Kerala trip will be on 10th October 2013.

I hope this helps :)

Ben

Thanks Ben. I will put the date on the calendar in the hope I will be able to go though it would help if you are able to let me know how many days the trip will be for.

Really appreciate your help.

Jaya