Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
CDM 11 years ago
I'm hoping Hawaii is a success. Can't afford it this year but am budgeting for 2014!
Ben 11 years ago
Good morning everyone,

due to the huge amount of interest in these tours, I am going to send out an email along with a forum announcement when I have all the details from Will. If you would like to receive that email, can you please pop me a quick email with 'one off 2013 tours' in the subject field and I will ensure an email goes out to all of you at the same time.

Email me at btaylor@justyou.co.uk

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Will/Ben,

I would be interested in the Cambodia tour. Do you know exactly when in January the tours will become available so I can mark my calendar as I anticipate there being something of a rush in trying to book them.

Thanks Keith.

You'd better stand back when you do otherwise you'll be crushed in the stampede!!!
Ben 11 years ago
Hi Jaya,

Will is going to notify me when these go on sale, so I will be sure to pass this on via the forum, watch this space as they say!

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben / Will

Any chance of putting my name down for the Kerala trip? I have decided that all being well I will defniitely go on this trip and do not want to find out that it is fully booked. I would be grateful to receive the details once the trip has been finalised.

Thanks

Jaya

'Carol wrote:

Hi Ben/Will

I understand that the Hawaii trip will be in Oct 2013, and chance that trip will be a permament feature in the brochure so that those who may not be able to go in Oct will be able to go in 2014.

Carol

Hi Carol,

at the moment I honestly can't say if it will continue for 2014 or not. If this 2013 date proves popular then it is quite likely - but I really can't say for sure just yet

Hi Ben/Will

I understand that the Hawaii trip will be in Oct 2013, and chance that trip will be a permament feature in the brochure so that those who may not be able to go in Oct will be able to go in 2014.

Carol

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Charlie,

Thanks for getting in touch, your Tour Manager is a wonderful lady called Sarah Wrightson.

Kindest,

Ben

hi can you tell me the tour manager for the italian dolomites&croatia for christmas&new year charlie