Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 11 years ago
Hi Tim,

Lucinda is quite correct, I have been advised that all you need to do is ask the check in operator to clarify, you are booked on a through ticket therefore you should be fine as you do not need to re check your luggage in at Madrid,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, can you please send me your booking reference so I can have a look into this for you,

Kindest,

Ben

When i went in september, people definitely had duty free taking off them when coming home through madrid if you had to go through security due to changing terminals. If you land and take off from the same terminal you dont have to go through security thus keeping your goodies! So check the terminal details for madrid (terminal 4 and 4s are different terminals).

Hope this helps

Lucinda

'Ben' wrote:

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, can you please send me your booking reference so I can have a look into this for you,

Kindest,

Ben

A245455

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning,

Kindest,

Ben

Am off to Costa Rica on Monday, just thought I'd check what the situation is regarding duty free as we are going via Madrid. Is it safe to buy anything at Heathrow or do we risk losing it on transfer in Madrid.

Thanks

Tim