Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks again Ben for all your help.

It will be a great trip and I bet New Year in Hong Kong will be spectacular.

I will let you know how I get on.

Take care Julie

Ben 11 years ago
Hi Julie,

The refund is being processed and should be with your shortly. Your trip will soon be here, it will be fantastic, you must let me know how you get on,

all the best for now,

Kindest,

Ben

Hello Ben,

Thanks again.

I wish to cancel the harbour cruise and keep the two day trips

It should be an exciting and wonderful trip and I can't wait

Best wishes Julie

Ben 11 years ago
No problem at all Julie, did you want to let me know which one you won't be doing? I can see your refunded at the earliest opportunity then,

have a nice weekend,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Hello Julie,

I've just had the response I was waiting for, you are correct, you need to advise which one you don't want to do, unfortunately our reservation system doesn't stop you booking all 3, you will then be refunded,

I hope this helps, sorry its took a few days,

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks Ben, I actually phoned customer services last week and they hadn't got a clue they just said I was booked on all three so I am really grateful that you managed to get an answer.

Thanks again you are a star:thumbup:

Ben 11 years ago
Hello Julie,

I've just had the response I was waiting for, you are correct, you need to advise which one you don't want to do, unfortunately our reservation system doesn't stop you booking all 3, you will then be refunded,

I hope this helps, sorry its took a few days,

Kindest,

Ben

'Julie wrote:

'Ben' wrote:

Good Afternoon Julie,

Thanks very much for getting in touch, I will of course look into this for you, however the lady who looks after our China tours is in fact out of the office until Friday, if you are happy to wait till then I will go and see her as soon as she returns, is this ok?

Kindest,

Ben

Hello Ben,

Have you managed to find out the info on the Hong Kong trips?

Many thanks Julie

'Ben' wrote:

Good Afternoon Julie,

Thanks very much for getting in touch, I will of course look into this for you, however the lady who looks after our China tours is in fact out of the office until Friday, if you are happy to wait till then I will go and see her as soon as she returns, is this ok?

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks Ben

Ben 11 years ago
Good Afternoon Julie,

Kindest,

Ben

Hello Ben,

I have booked on the above trip and I am confused.

I have paid for the three optional excursions in Hong Kong but on receiving my information pack it clearly states that there will only be time to do a maximum of two of the excursions offered. Does this mean I will have to choose from the three I have paid for and will I get a refund on the third or am going to do all three.

I really would appreciate your help on this matter. My booking reference is A256938

Many thanks:huh: