Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi denise :)

I do have facebook so will be fab if I could take a look at your pictures and keep in touch,

yes any tips will be very helpful and most useful. A few questions I have is about the plugs and adaptors as theres lots of info on google like some hotels have both plugs or some have two rounded plugs and some have the flat prongs, But seen as you will be at the same hotels you will know or be able to tell me after.

Then money - Im going to book and pay for any excursions before in the UK so that saves on alot, then transfur about £200-300 Uk into Baht spending money. how much are you taking, let me know if thats then enough or if you needed to get more out 🙂

Chloe.

I certainly will let you know and any tips I can give you, also I usually take photos for family and friends and post on my facebook page you're very welcome to take a look when I get back if you use facebook.

denise

Hi

Oh yes thats something to think about, as you dont want it being to rushed in one day or it all becomes a blur, but then on the other hand its a waste to go all that way and not see it all 😛

the Calypso Cabaret Show sounds good.

As your going in Oct and between June and Oct are ment to be the hottest time of the year but then again Sept and Oct are ment to have the largest rain fall would you let me know how the weather is for your trip 🙂

Hope you have a good time.

Chloe x

Hi

I go on the 25th Oct, my papers state there is also a Calypso Cabaret Show £22

I've booked half of the tours before I go and want to go on everything so plan to book the rest when I get there I just need to be sure it's not too much in one day.

Ben 11 years ago
Hi Chloe,

No problem at all, happy planning!

If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your info, thats great news helps me plan further and really looking forward to it 😃 I know we needed a visa for places like China and India so thats why I asked.

I will put the money which would of gone on a visa towards the excursions. So even better.

Cheers Chloe x

Ben 11 years ago
Good afternoon Chloe,

I can confirm that we will be offering the optionals mentioned above again for 2013. In respect of a Visa, British nationals do not require a visa to Thailand.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

Im trying to plan my 2nd JY holiday to Thailand in Sept 2013 and just wondering if you need a Visa for this holiday as I cant find anything in the broucher.

Are any of the optional excursions for this trip going to change or are they all staying the same:

Bamboo Raft Ride ( £11.00)

Mekong River Cruise ( £11.00)

Phitsanuloke Trishaw ride ( £13.00)

Elephant Ride ( £17.00)

Hua Hin by Night ( £26.00)

Floating Market ( £28.00)

Rice Barge Tour ( £28.00)

River Kwai ( £50.00)

Also how many excursions can we do as I would like to do as many as possible while im there but only if thats possible of course :)

Many thanks

Chloe xx