Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'TOTB' wrote:

Hi Ben,

Flying out to Canada Sunday. Is the group still 15 people? Will there be a just you rep at checkin or the tour manager? I know there is no lounge. Any idea where the group are meeting (I think the term used is air side?) in the 3 hours before take off. Nerves are begining to show themselves. There is good chance I'll be a bundle of nerves pre flight! First flight anywhere!

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I had Jane Dando as a tour manager last year. She is fabulous you will have a great time. Have fun. When you get over the nervous bit you will love every minute

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, we advise travellers that for June: Warm, summer clothing with some medium weight clothing for cool evenings. The weather in June is ideal for travel and all outdoor activities.

In respect of stops whilst travelling, there are plenty! Some scheduled and usually some not as our Tour Managers all have there own unique knowledge of the area so maybe somewhere we haven't thought you might like to see, they will have done! The full itinerary would be confirmed to you prior to travel,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi

I think you have convinced me on this trip for 2013 now as had in mind!

Will it have warmed up by June as was thinking of then?

Is there a lot of time on coaches with going to a few towns enroute?

Thanks.

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning!

I bet you can't wait, this truly is one of the best tours we do in my honest opinion, the sights you will see, are just staggering, the world is a beautiful place and the places visited on this tour are no exception! I fully understand your apprehension about flying but you will be absolutely fine, once you are on board with everyone, chatting away, getting to know each other, you will be there before you know it!

The group now stands at 22 fellow travellers going on your trip, your Tour Manager Jane Dando will be meeting you at check in and flying with you from Heathrow, there will also be Just You representatives at the airport to help.

You will honestly have a fantastic time, please let us know about it when you get back!

Have a great trip!

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Flying out to Canada Sunday. Is the group still 15 people? Will there be a just you rep at checkin or the tour manager? I know there is no lounge. Any idea where the group are meeting (I think the term used is air side?) in the 3 hours before take off. Nerves are begining to show themselves. There is good chance I'll be a bundle of nerves pre flight! First flight anywhere!

Thanks in advance