Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tamsin

Hope you have a great time. I'll be interested to hear how it goes. I'm going there for my first JY trip on Oct 11th.

Have fun!!:thumbup:

Topcat.

Thanks Cindy

That was really helpful, getting v excited now its only 2 weeks away. This will be my first JY holiday and I can't wait

Tamsin 😉

Ben 12 years ago
Thanks Cindy, I appreciate your contributions.

Hope you're well!

Ben

Tamsin

I have been on this tour last year and it's not a very expensive holiday as Ben has said breakfast and evening meal are catered for. When you are eating out on the tour day's you will be in the tourist places so meals won't be as cheap as outside the area. I had a good beakfast and evening meal and did not feel the need to eat to much in the day. You must try the italian ice creams they are to die for.. really very scrummy and very nice flavours so enjoy one of them wherever you can!!.

There is a little town not far from the hotel which is handy to wander to and stock up on bottles of drink or nibbles much cheaper than the tourist parts also nice to sit and have a coffee and watch the world go by, I love to people watch.

The hotel has a small bar and there is an outside veranda which is very nice, the hotel like you to run up a bar bill and settle at the end, you DO NOT have to do this but it worked very well for me.

You will have a great time on this tour not to hectic but with plenty to see.

Cindy

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Tamsin,

Thanks for getting in touch. The amount of currency varies from person to person, your tour has Buffet breakfast and three course evening meal with menu choice included each day of your stay so it will be money for lunch, any optional excursions you wish to do and spending money, everyone is honestly different, might I suggest you re-post your question in 'Share your travel tips', I'm sure you will get a helpful response from fellow travellers,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Could you give me some advise on how much money to take with me. I have a travel card loaded with Euros but I'm a bit unsure about how much to take as I don't know how expensive Italy wil be. I thought about taking some cash as well as the card.

Please help

Tamsin