Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 12 years ago
Good morning,

Thankyou for sending your booking reference over, one of our sales advisers is going to call you shortly to discuss your query, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi, it's A254835.

Thank you

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, can you please send me over your booking reference and I will look into your query immediately,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi, I'm booked on this trip and though I have agreed on the telephone to transfer to the Travelsphere one I was told that details would be in the post. However, apart from that brief telephone conversation over a week ago now, have had no further details.

Are the conditions exactly the same? Will the 'singles' join with other 'paired' travellers? Will there still be a tour leader? Airport lounge pass?

This is my first experience of Just You and singles holidays and, understandably I think, now feel even more apprehensive.

Hope you can help

Hi,

I'm considering this trip but I can no longer find it on the

site. Has it been cancelled?

Thanks

Kelly259

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Dido,

Thanks for getting in touch, private messaging is disabled for everybody, it just helps to keep the forum safe and secure for all our members.

You have however done the right thing by starting a thread titled ' America’s Golden West at Christmas', I'm sure fellow travellers will soon see this and reply accordingly,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben, I'm booked on this trip and wondering if there's a way to be in contact with other travellers booked prior to the holiday? A bit of moral support!

Is that an available option?

I found 'private messaging' in the drop down box but, when I clicked, found it had been disabled.

Is that for everyone or because I'm new?

Thanks

Dido

Ben 12 years ago
Good afternoon Chris,

Thanks for getting in touch, I can tell you that to date there are 9 fellow travellers, ages range from 41 to 68.

Please just ask away if I can be of an further assistance,.

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

I am seriously considering this holiday, just working my finances out.

Can you tell me how many have booked and age ranges so far.

Thanks Chris