Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi there,

That's great, can't wait, there always quiet a good mix of ages which is nice. I'm 26 and I've always been the youngest on all my trips but that never matters, c u in 3 weeks

Hayley x

Hi

I have just come back from the 03 Sept Golden West tour and had a fantastic time.

It was a group of about 33 of us - age ranging from 22ish to about mid eighties (we even celebrated a couple of birthdays on route!).

Kim Valencia was our guide and she was brilliant - she is very organised (suitcases were labelled at the airport and were always waiting for us in our hotel rooms when we got to our rooms), she has a great sense of humour (and has many tales to tell), and she absolutely makes sure her guests get the best service (when we couldn't do our Grand Canyon trip due to weather conditions she had got us booked on for the following morning by the time we got back to the hotel). Would highly recommend.

Had such a good time that will definately be looking at another JY USA holiday!!

Hi Hayles

I'm going on this one ..... i'm only just over 30 ...... looks like there will be a good age mix 🙂

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, Your Tour Manager is a wonderful lady called Kim Valencia, you will have a fab time with her! There are 6 customers who are 30 or under,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

hi there.

im on the americas golden west trip on the 15th october 2012, and was just woundering who the guide will be and how many under 30's are booked on the trip?

thankyou 🙂