Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 12 years ago
Good Morning Fiona,

In your first post you stated your departure date as November 22nd, in your last post you stated 22 September, can you just confirm which is correct for me please,

Kindest,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Hi Fiona,

The complimentary lounge pass is only accessible at London Heathrow not Manchester as its so the group can meet up at the start of the holiday.

If you would like lounge access at Manchester we can purchase one for you, this can be done for you through our contact centre,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

I hear that the heathrow lounge will be unavailable sept. 22nd, is this correct. Regards Fiona

Ben 12 years ago
Hi Fiona,

The complimentary lounge pass is only accessible at London Heathrow not Manchester as its so the group can meet up at the start of the holiday.

If you would like lounge access at Manchester we can purchase one for you, this can be done for you through our contact centre,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Hi there Fiona,

Glad you found your way onto the forum, I reset your password for you.

Do you have your booking reference please?

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben, yes thank you, I should have rung you earlier instead of keep trying to do it myself. Ref. a232620

Ben 12 years ago
Hi there Fiona,

Glad you found your way onto the forum, I reset your password for you.

Do you have your booking reference please?

Kindest,

Ben

Hi, will there be a free pass to the private lounge at Manchester. I am going to Thailand nov. 22nd 2012, regards Fiona