Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben

Thank you for your reassuring reply.

Peter

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Peter,

Thanks for getting touch, we monitor FCO advice and monitor and review the situation up to the day of departure and during your whole time there, and as it stands, currently presents no issues to any of our tours, however, we really cannot predict events that could potentially alter this perspective at anytime. The team here however is great and as such, should this happen, which I really don't think it will as I believe the rains are abating now, provisions would be made for the holiday to continue, all be it maybe to a slightly altered itinerary, I shouldn't worry, I'm sure all will be fine,

I hope this puts your mind at rest,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben

On Friday the Chinese Government said that 77 people had died in the floods around Beijing.

I still have 7 weeks before I go on 12th September, but I was just wondering how much notice you give to customers in the event that you have to have to cancel for safety reasons.

I know that you replied that you inform passengers immediately when you decide to cancel. The question is how immediate is immediate.

Peter

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, none of the tours have been affected, we are monitering the situation and if there are any changes passengers will be informed immediately,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

was wondering if this trip will be in any way affected by the recent floods? Thank you.