Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Ben' wrote:

Hi Lynne,

This is the response from one of Tour Managers who often does this tour -

Hi Ben, The easiest way for this lady to do a sound of music tour is to book the Salzburg tour with us and then go off on a sound of music tour, they leave from very close to our drop off point and there are a variety of tours she can do, if she doesnt want to book our tour she will find it very difficult to get from Weyregg to Salzburg on public transport, there will be two bus rides and a train which will take a long time (approx 2 hrs possibly more depending on the connections.) Hope this answers the lady's question.

I hope this helps Lynne,

Best thing to do is to speak to your Tour Manager about it as soon as possible,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi, Thankyou for that reply, I am going to do all your tours, I'll do the sound of music one if I visit again. To scared to venture on my own this time lol. Thanks again Lynne

Ben 12 years ago
Hi Lynne,

This is the response from one of Tour Managers who often does this tour -

Hi Ben, The easiest way for this lady to do a sound of music tour is to book the Salzburg tour with us and then go off on a sound of music tour, they leave from very close to our drop off point and there are a variety of tours she can do, if she doesnt want to book our tour she will find it very difficult to get from Weyregg to Salzburg on public transport, there will be two bus rides and a train which will take a long time (approx 2 hrs possibly more depending on the connections.) Hope this answers the lady's question.

I hope this helps Lynne,

Best thing to do is to speak to your Tour Manager about it as soon as possible,

Kindest,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Good morning Lynne,

Please see below the excursions available for these tours, I believe they can be booked prior to travel and in resort, I will clarify this for you when the lady in charge of excursions is back in the office,

I hope this helps,

Ben

Austria - Prebookable Southern Bohemia 2012 GBP 47.00

Austria - Prebookable Traunsee 2012 GBP 26.00

Austria - Prebookable Lakeland Tour 2012 - SEAL GBP 45.00

Austria - Prebookable St Wolfgang 2012 GBP 36.00

Austria Prebookable Package - Traunsee / Southern Bohemia / St Wolfgang 2012 GBP 104.00

Thankyou Ben

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Lynne,

Please see below the excursions available for these tours, I believe they can be booked prior to travel and in resort, I will clarify this for you when the lady in charge of excursions is back in the office,

I hope this helps,

Ben

Austria - Prebookable Southern Bohemia 2012 GBP 47.00

Austria - Prebookable Traunsee 2012 GBP 26.00

Austria - Prebookable Lakeland Tour 2012 - SEAL GBP 45.00

Austria - Prebookable St Wolfgang 2012 GBP 36.00

Austria Prebookable Package - Traunsee / Southern Bohemia / St Wolfgang 2012 GBP 104.00

'Ben' wrote:

Good morning Lynne,

thanks for your post, there is currently 1 other customer connecting from Edinburgh and there are 21 of a possible 27 customers travelling to date,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben, sorry I forgot to ask how much are the optional excursions and do you have to pre-book them? Thankyou Lynne S

Do you think it would be possible for me to do a Sound of Music Tour, I was thinking about trying to do this on a day that I didn't have an excursion booked. Lynne s
Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Lynne,

thanks for your post, there is currently 1 other customer connecting from Edinburgh and there are 21 of a possible 27 customers travelling to date,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi, This is going to be my first solo trip, please could you tell me how many people are in the group and is anyone else travelling down from Edinburgh? Thankyou. Lynne S