Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Flew to China with JY last July

Plane was Air China both to and from and also internal flight

100% satisfaction

Staff onboard were excellent

Hello Tracey

Thank you for your reassuring words of comfort regarding Air China.

Peter

Hi, despite air china cancelling our flight going out we then flew another 5 times with them and I can't say we had a problem, perhaps a little late taking off but food was fine, Chinese. Leg room ok service fine. No real problems I'd fly witham again.
Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Peter,

Thanks very much for your message, I really appreciate your view, Air China, like many other airlines have there moments, often dictated by events outside of there control, we honestly do get very little trouble with any of our airlines, yours will be no exception I'm sure,

Have a great time,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben.

I am off to China on 12th September and just lately there have been some unflattering remarks about Air China. I realise that it would be virtually useless to complain about any poor service to Air China if my flight did not come up to scratch.

However, I have noticed on the Heathrow departure boards that it is a code share flight with Virgin. I don't think that Richard Branson would like getting a complaint about a flight that he co shares with. I realise that Virgin do not operate the flight, but, at the same time, he would not want to be seen to operate along with a second rate carrier on long haul.

Hopefully, our group will have the most wonderful flight ever. I keep my options open!!

Peter