Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Well done Peter, you always ask the right question,

Septeber 12th will soon be here,

Carol

Hi Peter

I'm off to China today.

I didn't have to send my passport to JY only a photocopy of the back two pages.

Carol

Hi Peter

I go to china tomorrow. Just you got my visa I did not have to send passport but a copy of relevant pages.

Olly

Thank you. That gives me another 3 weeks of French Shopping.

Peter

Hi Peter

We will send you full information on your visa application soon but you should usually send us your passport and completed forms no sooner than three months before departure and no later than six weeks before departure.

So far, 26 people have booked this holiday (20 women and six men), with 12 people also taking the add-on.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Olly

I am going to China on 12th September. Can you give me some idea when you will need my passport to apply for the Visa. I go across to France during the summer for shopping etc and as you can imagine the ferries get quite busy and you need to book. I need the passport to get into France and also to get back into Jersey. This of course is due to the fact that Jersey is not a part of the UK or the EU. Although our passports say we are British.

Can you also say how many are booked on the trip so far,and how many are doing the Cruise Add On along with male/female numbers.

Thank you

Peter