Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'chrismontoz' wrote:

Hello, I am due to join the trip, named above. I posted a thread, asking for responses from others who had been on that particular holiday in the past. The only responses posted, were from people going in June. Can I please ask: How many others have booked this trip for May 2012? I just find it a bit strange that others have not responded with news that they are going in May, too. I do appreciate that not everyone will have internet access. Hope you can help me. Chris

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Chris

So far 31 people have booked this holiday so there will be plenty of people travelling.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'paleojules' wrote:

hi

im going to Prague on 29th May, Its just the short break, but i believe your trip starts there too? Im flying from Manchester, how about you?

Jules

Hi Jules

I am going on 16th May, I don't know how 29th got into my message. I will be going from Newcastle to Prague then on to Vienna and Budapest. It doesn't look as though we will get to meet. I hope you have a great time out there.

Chris

hi

im going to Prague on 29th May, Its just the short break, but i believe your trip starts there too? Im flying from Manchester, how about you?

Jules

Thank you, Olly.
Hi Chris

So far 31 people have booked this holiday so there will be plenty of people travelling.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hello, I am due to join the trip, named above. I posted a thread, asking for responses from others who had been on that particular holiday in the past. The only responses posted, were from people going in June. Can I please ask: How many others have booked this trip for May 2012? I just find it a bit strange that others have not responded with news that they are going in May, too. I do appreciate that not everyone will have internet access. Hope you can help me. Chris