Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Iris and Cath

Yes I too am at Bath Road

Anne :)

'Iris wrote:

'dundee38' wrote:

Hi Iris Anne,

I have just checked and there are 2 Premier Inns at Heathrow - I am staying at the one in Bath Road - is this the same as you???

Cath

Hi Cath

Yes, just checked my booking and I am at the Bath Road hotel as well. Two weeks to go!

Iris

'dundee38' wrote:

Hi Iris Anne,

I have just checked and there are 2 Premier Inns at Heathrow - I am staying at the one in Bath Road - is this the same as you???

Cath

Hi Cath

Yes, just checked my booking and I am at the Bath Road hotel as well. Two weeks to go!

Iris

Hi Iris Anne,

Cath

'Iris wrote:

'dundee38' wrote:

Hi Iris,

I am also staying at the premier inn on the 17th, and should be there about 7pm.

I think hep a and typhoid and you should be up to date with your tetanus, if you want to meet me ask at reception to call my room. My name is Cath Hoskins. look forward to meeting you.

Hi Cath

Lovely to hear from somebody else staying at the Premier Inn on the 17th. I have made a note of your name and will give you a call when I get there. Hopefully Anne will also be checking the site and the three of us can meet up. I had my jabs on Monday, Hep A, typhoid, tetanus, diptheria and polio but the nurse said I didn't need malaria tablets for the areas we will be visiting. She said 3 other vaccinations were recommended for this trip but there wasn't time for me to complete the course which is just as well otherwise I would have been like a pincushion.

See you on the 17th.

Iris

Hi Iris Anne,

Cath

'Annedp' wrote:

'dundee38' wrote:

Hi Iris,

I am also staying at the premier inn on the 17th, and should be there about 7pm.

I think hep a and typhoid and you should be up to date with your tetanus, if you want to meet me ask at reception to call my room. My name is Cath Hoskins. look forward to meeting you.

Hi Cath

I will also be at the Premier Inn. I will definitely be there when you arrive so you could ask ar reception for me. My name is Anne de Prez. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Anne

'Annedp' wrote:

'dundee38' wrote:

Hi Iris,

Hi Cath

I will also be at the Premier Inn. I will definitely be there when you arrive so you could ask ar reception for me. My name is Anne de Prez. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Anne

Hi Cath & Anne

My name is Iris Curtis and it looks as if you will both be in the bar by the time I get to the Premier Inn. I look forward to meeting you both and it is possible there may be other Just You travellers there also.

I've been chasing up my passport with Just You today and have been advised it should be sent to me on 11th April when it is due back from the Vietnamese Embassy. Hope it arrives in time for the holiday.

Iris

'dundee38' wrote:

Hi Iris,

Hi Cath

Anne

'dundee38' wrote:

Hi Iris,

Hi Cath

Lovely to hear from somebody else staying at the Premier Inn on the 17th. I have made a note of your name and will give you a call when I get there. Hopefully Anne will also be checking the site and the three of us can meet up. I had my jabs on Monday, Hep A, typhoid, tetanus, diptheria and polio but the nurse said I didn't need malaria tablets for the areas we will be visiting. She said 3 other vaccinations were recommended for this trip but there wasn't time for me to complete the course which is just as well otherwise I would have been like a pincushion.

See you on the 17th.

Iris

Hi Iris,