Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Gill

That's correct - you will a little extra time to explore Budapest before you go to the airport.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Gill

Yes, if your flight gets in significantly earlier or later you would be collected and taken to the hotel.

The majority of your group will be travelling from Heathrow so if you want to travel with them, you might prefer to fly from Heathrow. Alternatively, if you go from Gatwick your holiday will start a little earlier!

The procedure is that you will be met at the airport by either your tour manager or an airport rep. They will help you check in and point you in the right direction. You should be able to meet up with some of the group at this stage too, which is always nice.

By the way, it looks like the Heathrow flight is at 12.05 rather than 12.30.

Have a great trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thanks for that. I have spoken to a very helpful lady called Beverley but she says I will incur extra charges if I change. Also Gatwick is much nearer for me so more convenient.

One other point that came up was the return flights. My flight will go around 8pm whereas the Heathrow one is around 2pm. Presumably I will have extra time in Budapest & not have to spend it at the airport.?

Gill

Hi Gill

Yes, if your flight gets in significantly earlier or later you would be collected and taken to the hotel.

The majority of your group will be travelling from Heathrow so if you want to travel with them, you might prefer to fly from Heathrow. Alternatively, if you go from Gatwick your holiday will start a little earlier!

The procedure is that you will be met at the airport by either your tour manager or an airport rep. They will help you check in and point you in the right direction. You should be able to meet up with some of the group at this stage too, which is always nice.

By the way, it looks like the Heathrow flight is at 12.05 rather than 12.30.

Have a great trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

I have just booked my first holiday with you & have chosen to fly from Gatwick. Flight 6.30am. I notice that the Heathrow flight leaves at 12.30.

Obviously these different arrival & depart times happen all the time so presumably I will be met at my destination & taken to the hotel on arrival?

Can you tell me the airport procedures please for both ways.

Would it be better to book for Heathrow?

Thank you