I have also booked for this holiday really looking forward to it

Joy

'sarahbw' wrote:

Great news Margaret - look forward to meeting you

Yes, lets keep in touch before we go;)

Great news Margaret - look forward to meeting you
'sarahbw' wrote:

Hi Sharon

Excellent news! I'm really looking forward to this holiday and will hopefully see you there

Oh and if it helps I know there are at least two or three people booked that are around the same age as you (I'm 31)

Sarah x

Hi Sharon/Sarah

I too have booked this trip at the same time, I am much older than you but I am looking forward to it as it is a trip I have always wanted to do and I'm just going to go for it.

Margaret

Hi Sharon

Excellent news! I'm really looking forward to this holiday and will hopefully see you there

Oh and if it helps I know there are at least two or three people booked that are around the same age as you (I'm 31)

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

My name is Sharon,Im 37.

I am considering doing this trip too around late September...the 22nd sounds perfect! I think you might see me on the tour,must start to put my deposit down in a week or two.

Sharon.x

Hi Sarah

We already have 24 people booked on this holiday - more than enough for this trip to go ahead.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi, I've recently booked the above trip - are you able to tell me how many others have booked so far, and what the minimum number is for the holiday to definitely go ahead?

Many thanks