Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hello Maggie,

Yes you will be sent a list of excursions that you can take nearer the time, usually 16 weeks before departure. This will give you plenty of time to decide what you would like to do. Below I have listed the excursions that are available for this tour...

Prebookable Capri ( £ 60.00)

Enjoy the romance of the Dolce Vita as we sail the bay of Naples to the pearl of the Mediterranean favoured by the jet set! Experience the island dream in Capri`s all-encompassing beauty from its striking cliffs clad with exotic vegetation to its whitewashed houses and exclusive boutiques.

Full Day – Moderate Walking - Not to be missed!

How to book : Pre-Bookable and Bookable In Resort

Prebookable Mount Vesuvius ( £ 38.00)

This exciting trip drives up the mountainside from where you then walk to the volcano crater itself to enjoy the breathtaking views. You can walk around the rim with a local volcanologist who will give an insight into the history of the mountain.

Half Day - Moderate Walking - Not to be missed!

Prebookable Pompeii ( £ 38.00)

A guided walking tour of this ancient city of the Roman Empire; frozen in time when nearby Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79AD and the entire area was buried under a layer of hot ash. Comparatively recent excavations have revealed mummified remains of the inhabitants and their lifestyle as they were over 2,000 years ago.

Entrance fee for Pompeii is 11 Euros (payable locally for under 65 yrs).

Half-day - Moderate walking – Historical Interest/Must See!

Prebookable Mount Vesuvius ( £ 38.00)

This exciting trip drives up the mountainside from where you then walk to the volcano crater itself to enjoy the breathtaking views. You can walk around the rim with a local volcanologist who will give an insight into the history of the mountain.

Half Day - Moderate Walking - Not to be missed!

Prebookable Positano ( £ 44.00)

A fantastic opportunity to see the picturesque coastal town of Positano, where the characteristic pastel coloured buildings cling precariously to the rock face. Why not explore the maze of streets lined with designer shops.

Half Day - Moderate Walking - Highly Recommended!

When we refer to a half day excursion, this will normally last for 3-4 hours. A 3/4 day excursion will typically last 4-6 hours, and a full day is generally 6+ hours

When we refer to walking we mean:

- minimal walking = very little walking with no long periods of standing and minimal steps or stairs

- moderate walking = average walking and/or uneven surfaces, some standing and/or steps and stairs

- strenuous walking = large amount of walking and/or many steps over rough terrain or extended periods of standing and/or steps

Sally-Anne, your editor

I have booked to go on this trip but didn't have the opportunity to pre book any of the excursions. Will this be available before I have to pay my balance.