Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue

I only just picked this - thanks so much for your advice - I really appreciate this.

Best wishes, vina

'suedavies' wrote:

Hi Vina,

I'm one of the Just You tour managers and I'm actually doing the Argentina/Brazil tour 11 March (so unfortunately won't be on yours). As far as what clothing to take...just pack light-ish things as it should be fairly hot - but can rain too! At Iguassu, you may get wet from spray, so again wear something you don't mind getting wet! And it's a good idea to take a plastic bag to protect your camera.

As for currency, get a little local currency before you go, but as you said, US dollars are the best thing to take with you.There are ATMs, but they will give local currency and not US dollars.

Hope this helps...do have a great time!

Sue Davies

Hi Vina,

I'm one of the Just You tour managers and I'm actually doing the Argentina/Brazil tour 11 March (so unfortunately won't be on yours). As far as what clothing to take...just pack light-ish things as it should be fairly hot - but can rain too! At Iguassu, you may get wet from spray, so again wear something you don't mind getting wet! And it's a good idea to take a plastic bag to protect your camera.

As for currency, get a little local currency before you go, but as you said, US dollars are the best thing to take with you.There are ATMs, but they will give local currency and not US dollars.

Hope this helps...do have a great time!

Sue Davies

hi there

i put a message on the say hello to other travellers but didn't get much joy. i hope someone will look here and help!

i am off to brazil +argentina in april this year and would greatly value any travelling hints and tips, particularly with regards to clothing and clothing for the igassu falls.

in addition, advice on currency to take and how much would be great. i read that many take US dollars and exchange once in the country - is that the best option?

i hope to hear from you, best wishes, vina