Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Marie

Our next brochure is out around May so you should find some dates on the website then.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Marie,

Just to confirm what Olly has said, when I did this trip I did my laundry when we arrived in Salt Lake City, only because we were there for a couple of days, checked at the front desk when we arrived to check in, handed it in and got it back the next evening, washed and ironed, had to pay for it to be done, but it was worth it.

Have a great trip.

Regards,

Martin

thanks for the reply

I am also looking at going to New Zealand Jan 2013 : when can we expect the brochure with prices

Regard

Marie

Hi Marie

Most of the hotels will have laundry facilities. If you are looking to wash your clothes half way through, the Crystal Inn in Salt Lake City is a good bet. They have a coin-operated laundry service there, so it should be fairly cheap to use. Occasionally we have to change hotels but I'm sure wherever you stay you will be able to wash your clothes.

The Grand Canyon flight costs around £115. You can pay for his in resort in dollars or, I believe, by credit card - this will be confirmed in the letters you receive from us 15 weeks and 2 weeks before departure.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Could you please let me know which hotels have laundry facilities

My travel dates are w/c 14th June 2012

Also could you give me an estimate of the cost of the helicopter ride over the Grand canyon and if this can be paid for by credit card

Regards

Marie