Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Mike

Putting the surveys online is a good idea and we are looking into this at the moment. This should make the process simpler and avoid anyone missing out in future.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Bob

I have asked my colleagues to send that form to you. It may just be that there has been a slight delay in getting those surveys out to you and your group.

I'm sorry you have not received some of your paperwork. I don't think very many people have missed out but I have passed your comments on.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly,

I was on the same trip as Bob and we have been back now over 3 weeks but I have never received a survey. I have received 2 new brochures and a couple of letters from JY detailing future offers and the letters even refer to my recent holiday with JY.

It does not really bother me whether I get the survey or not but it would have been nice to have the opportunity to give my feedback and especially to pass on my thanks to our Tour Manager, Zoe Ireland, who did such a wonderful job.

I think JY does have some administrative problems with sending things out to its customers and this needs to be addressed. Of the 26 on our trip only 3 or 4 of us to my knowledge post or use this forum so how do you know how many have missed out?

Perhaps JY could consider making the survey available online to help solve a problem that certainly exists.

Mike

Survey arrived today, many thanks!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Bob

I have asked my colleagues to send that form to you. It may just be that there has been a slight delay in getting those surveys out to you and your group.

I'm sorry you have not received some of your paperwork. I don't think very many people have missed out but I have passed your comments on.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

my booking reference was ***. I emailed the group yesterday, to see if they had received the holiday surveys and so far around six have replied - out of them only one had received the survey. I hate to say this, as you know I am a big fan of JY, but there seems to be an admin problem at the moment, with people not receiving brochures, 12 or 15 week mailings and now holiday surveys? I have to say that whenever I've rung JY everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful, so I'm not sure what the problem is - maybe it's a computer glitch in the system??

Many thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob

I'm glad to hear you had a good time.

If you can let me know your booking reference I will ask my colleagues to send you a survey form.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

in your absence Ben sorted me out with the new JY and Travelsphere brochures, which arrived today - many thanks, Ben! However my holiday questionnaire for the SA Explorer still hasn't arrived, do JY still send out these holiday surveys? I just really want to tell everyone at HQ what a fantastic holiday I had and how great our tour manager Zoe Ireland was!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Tracey,

This has now been done.

Kind regards

Julia

Dear Ben

Please could you remove my postal address from the open forum. Many thanks

Tracey

Hi Ben

Your Marching paid off and I am sitting with a G&T reading my new brochure,

Many thanks