Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sylvia

My autograph is available to any of my FANS!!!!!!!!!!! ooo get me my head just get's bigger by the day...

Thank you for your comments:

Jan-b

Can you let me know how thing's go re payments when you get back.

ALSO can you both tell me which ones you did and where they/are they worth it..

Thank You.....

Cindy

Hi Cindy

This may or may not help you but I am going to NZ next week and all the optional excursions are only available to book through the tour manager in resort.

Cindy

When I did this tour I took cash, credit and debit card and paid for all the trips in cash. It worked fine for me and of course you won't need money on the very long plane journeys LHR/Hong Kong/Auckland. I even changed my leftover HK Dollars to NZ Dollars on arrival in Auckland.

From memory, the trips involving planes can be paid by credit card in the relevant company's office which you get marched in to on the day of the trip.

Sylvia

PS. Can I have your autograph?!

Olly

Thank you.

Cindy

Hi Cindy

I couldn't say whether any particular excursions will become pre-bookable at this stage - only that we are looking to do this more where possible.

Remember that there is always the option of withdrawing cash as you go using your credit or debit card. You will be visiting quite a few cities on this holiday so there should be plenty of opportunities to withdraw extra funds.

I agree with you about travellers' cheques - it's cash and cards for me too.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Olly

Getting back to this old age question of payment for optional tours whilst away, if I do them all on this trip thats an extra £1027.00 I need to carry as well as all the other money for a 22 day tour..Do you think some of these will be payable this end before I go? The paperwork I have to hand says all to be paid out there.

I am not a lover of travellers cheques or loading up a money card sort of thing, I and a credit card or cash girl.

Cindy