Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you for your prompt reply. As you so rightly say, I am spoiled for choice. Wish you did a departure to Argentina and Brazil in February but it looks like the first one in 2012 is 11th March. I would like to go away in February, so the Australia trip would be okey. I will try and make a decision soon I am very new to this input on the computer and think that I will find it very useful as long as I can fathom out how to use it properly!.

Thank you again. Poppy.

Hi Poppy

Wow - it's hard to choose from those three as they all have so many things going for them.

For sunshine, you can't beat Australia. Travel during the British winter for the hottest temperatures, or during our summer months if you prefer it cooler. You'll also see see some amazing natural sights, such as Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the Great Barrier Reef.

For culture and spirituality, I would go for Argentina & Brazil. You will find a very different, vibrant way of life in latin America (think of the tango and the beach life of Rio) and so many legacies of Spanish colonial rule in the cities. The Catholic church is still a big part of life there, so you would see much in the way of spirituality.

For a new and exciting experience, Route 66 would be a great choice. Just You has only recently added this holiday, so you would be one of the first to try it. If you are interested in American culture and music, I think this one would be unforgettable.

I hope this has helped you rather than made the choice harder!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Dear Olly,

I am not very good using computers but have tried to join you this morning? I have travelled with the Adventure Company three times but you have a much bigger choice of holidays and I am looking at three of yours .Route 66, Argentina and Brazil or Australia. I know it is difficult for you to give advice, as it is ultimately my choice but I would like sunshine, culture, spirituality, a new and exciting experience.

I would be grateful if you might have any thoughts. Thank you.