Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Scud

Thanks for the reply, haven't worked out this "community" messaging... another password to remember!

Haven't looked at the weather there yet...got to be better than here! I will pack an umbrella, that should keep the rain off. Havent got the case out yet...will tomorro when I finish working. Im in Essex....you?

Tallulah

Hi Tallulah : Super to hear from you : Sorry not stopping at the Best Western (would have been nice to have a meet up and drink : Always use a small family hotel, where I can park my car, and get a taxi into Gatwick. Will be there about 07.00 hrs hopefully. The weather forecast has suddenly picked up , from a few rain showers during the day, to pretty good sunshine most of the time : don't forget to pack your suntan lotion : Have you started packing your suitcase yet ? : Please don't be apprehensive, everyone feels that way, even regular JY holiday makers : What part of the country are you travelling to Gatwick from ?
Hi Scud,

Staying at the Best Western Sunday 10th...if you wanted to say Hi before....

Tallulah

'scud2301' wrote:

'Tallulah' wrote:

Hi.....im new to JY, booked Halkidiki in June, would like to say hi to

anyone else on this trip, staying at Gatwick hotel the night before ...3 weeks to go....[/size][/font]

[/quot

Hi Tullulah Really pleased that you have made a post about the Halkidiki holiday in June : I have been waiting for someone else to start the thread. I understand the party size to be about 30 in total : The hotel looks good and it should be a good holiday for all. Like you I am also stopping in a Hotel in Gatwick overnight : perhaps now we will get a few more holiday makers on the thread.

Hi Scud,

Not finding this site easy to use! Looking forward to some sunshine and meeting new people, mmm little apprehensive too.

Tallulah

'Tallulah' wrote:

anyone else on this trip, staying at Gatwick hotel the night before ...3 weeks to go....[/size][/font]

'scud2301' wrote:

'Tallulah' wrote:

[/quot

Hi Tullulah Really pleased that you have made a post about the Halkidiki holiday in June : I have been waiting for someone else to start the thread. I understand the party size to be about 30 in total : The hotel looks good and it should be a good holiday for all. Like you I am also stopping in a Hotel in Gatwick overnight : perhaps now we will get a few more holiday makers on the thread.

Hi Scud,

Thanks for your reply...Im staying at the Best Western at Gatwick... r u near enough to have a bevy in the evening, looking forward to meeting new people....but nervous too!

Tallulah

CVS 12 years ago
'scud2301' wrote:

'Tallulah' wrote:

[/quot

Tullulah, this is my 2nd holiday with JY and I am also on the Halkidiki trip next month, although not staying overnight at Gatwick I just wanted to say hello.

'Tallulah' wrote:

[/quot

Im new to JY...booked Halkidiki in June, staying in Gatwick Hotel the night before.....is anyone else?