Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'nixon' wrote:

Olly,

Well what can I say, it was a pleasure meeting up with the JY people and doing the interview, it has made me laugh seeing it live so to speak but in a good way. All I can say is I hope people find in usefull and that maybe it will give them more of an insight and perhaps answers to questions that they may have about what goes on with a JY tour.

Cindy

Hello Cindy i watched your clip of your video it was really excellent clip for people who are really nervouse i went on holiday with Just You back in June to Germany walking in Ahr Valley it was an experience of a life time i never laughed in all my life so much, people was so brillant we all got on. tour managers are just so great even our coach driver joined in, some of us are meeting up in November reuinon aslso i have booked to got to festive christmas germany carn't wait, i have got a photo album for just you .holidays photos,im hopefully going to book to fly next year but only trouble i have is i suffer wih my ears really bad i try everthing nothing works, i thought i wud try Hypnositas see if that helps

Hi Cindy

I'm glad you like it and thanks so much for doing it. I'm sure anyone who hasn't travelled with us before will find your comments very helpful.

The interviews with Mick W and LovelyLesley will also be on the website within the next couple of months, so watch this space.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly,

Well what can I say, it was a pleasure meeting up with the JY people and doing the interview, it has made me laugh seeing it live so to speak but in a good way. All I can say is I hope people find in usefull and that maybe it will give them more of an insight and perhaps answers to questions that they may have about what goes on with a JY tour.

Cindy