Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 13 years ago
Hello Penny,

Thanks for your enquiry.

I understand your position as a teacher and the restriction that can sometimes have. I can tell you that all our 2012 tours are now online on the website bar a couple, such as the new Route 66 which is just waiting on some admin.

If you go on to the homepage for Just You and put your date range in the search box, it will sort every holiday within that time frame that has departures, then as they say, the choice is yours 🙂

Any questions please ask,

Thanks

Ben

Hi Olly,

Looking forward to the new brochure coming out soon.I know this has been said before, but are there going to be any extra dates during the school holidays? There are so many great 'Just You' trips that I want to go on but as a teacher I'm very limited.It's not just the Summer holidays but Half Terms and Easter holidays seem to have very little.

I had to book my holiday late this year but couldn't go with 'Just You' due to lack of available dates in School holidays.

I appreciate the extra cost and less availability , but I've noticed that other singles companies have some. However,'Just You' holidays are brilliant but I have to dismiss so many because of the dates!

I noticed that when someone asked a similar question, one of the reasons given was regarding the hot weather in the Summer in many destinations - true. However, Easter time is not too hot and most teachers get a fortnight off.I'm hoping that there are several options in April 2012 as I've missed not having a 'Just You' holiday this year!

Without spoiling the surprises in the new brochure ( ! ! ) can you tell me if you have a few holidays in the first 2 weeks of April please.

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

Penny Carter